Hey you! Yeah you! Come in and say hello!

Options
Hi! My name is Toni and I'm 19. I live in the great city of Toronto, Canada and I'm currently studying to be an Accountant.

To be quite honest, I'm tired of being overweight and feeling like I'm always dragging my weight around with me where-ever I may go, so here I am!

I'm already through 1 week of eating healthy and working out and I feel great, more motivated than ever before. I keep telling myself that if I can make it through one week of eating healthy and exercising, then I can do it for the rest of my life.

So come on, say hello! It won't hurt, I'm friendly, and I want to trade recipes! <3

Replies

• smashleyt
    smashleyt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! This website is a great tool and the people on it are awesome and very supportive!! Hope you enjoy!! :)
  • Galletakek
    Options
    HELLO!! :D
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Welcome!! This is the best site ever. Everyone on here is very supportive. We have similiar weightloss goals so I understand your struggle.

Feel free to add me :)

Good Luck on your journey!!
  • Natz_20
    Natz_20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I am a newbie to so welcome!!

please feel free to add me and continue this journey together!

Natz :smile:

xx
  • SAC0O3
    SAC0O3 Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello :)
    Welcome to MFP. Love this website (love the app even more, that is what dragged me here). Would love to exchange recipes. Mine are mostly chicken or fish based. <3 protein!
  • magic_wanda
    magic_wanda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Wanda. My sister and I have joined together to support each other in our weight loss goals. This site is great I can"wait to use all of the tools. Good luck everyone!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm with you, tired of being overweight, excited for the fit new me!
  • adelaidegrace
    Options
    Yeah! Toronto buddies, we can get restaurant specific! This app has been a huge help, just being aware of how much is in everyday foods is so handy. I was shocked when i first started at the calories in most of my tim's faves.
  • bjoy007
    bjoy007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey you Hello to you... I am looking for some friends for support on here.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi! From Toronto as well ! Go TO! :)

I just joined this month as well - we're a great bunch of people (I think).

Good luck with your journey!!!
  • boleybolen
    boleybolen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi! im so glad ur so excited thats great. im ending week one but i havent been able to do a solid day of eating healthy and i need help can you help me? friend me if you can :)

13695582.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Hatsumomo
    Options
    Hello! :) I just started, myself. I need to lose 70 pounds.
  • heavenkiko
    Options
    Hi! (:
    I'm new too and I already love this website and the application for my phone.
    I would really like to have new friends so, add me.