Jeans NSV

Options
So I have been wearing the same two pairs of jeans that fit me for the past few weeks-- I have been too small for my 12s but I wasn't yet small enough for most of my 10s that are left over from before my post-divorce weight gain. I had two pairs of 10s that were stretch and they have fit me since I started losing weight. Well this morning I noticed that I couldn't get one of those pairs to stay up without really cinching in my belt so I decided, what the heck, why not try on the other pairs that have just been hanging there useless since I gained weight. Every single pair fits! Except for the 12s which are way too big now. Yay! I think it's time for my husband to take me shopping. :)

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Great victory!! Congrats and yes, go shopping!!

I'm waiting for that to happen myself!! Belting myself in b/c my current size is too big, but can't quite (comfortably) wear the next size down.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Went shopping-- got 3 new pairs of 10s that make my butt look awesome :P Can't wait for Ben (husband, away doing Navy training) to see my progress. :)
  • asmgrant
    Options
    Yay, congrats! I wish I had that problem lol. Most of my jeans are too big, depending on the jeans I can be a 14, 16, or a 12, I think if the size existed I'd be a size 13.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Yay, congrats! I wish I had that problem lol. Most of my jeans are too big, depending on the jeans I can be a 14, 16, or a 12, I think if the size existed I'd be a size 13.

If you can shop in juniors they have 13s but you gotta have a straight up and down figure. I'm too curvy for the juniors, I have to shop in misses.
  • asmgrant
    Options
    Yeah, so am I, I don't know what they did to the juniors clothes, they used to be fine but now they make them super small, I wouldn't have fit into them at 10 most of them are that bad.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!