stuck and need some encouragment

Options
I know I haven't been doing this very long but know very well how to eat healthy and get exercise yet I go overboard with a few foods. Did so today by eating 2 whole bags of Trader Joe's freeze dried, lightly salted green beans. Ugh, way too many calories. Help!!

Replies

• Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, too, toni. I don't know very much about Trader Joe's Freeze Dried, Lightly-salted green beans, but I sometimes have issues with baby carrots. I've found that the best way for me is to get a portion out of the bag, then put the bag away. That way, I have to physically go back to the fridge to get more. Usually, that is enough to make me think about what I'm doing.

Also, when I'm blue, I like to whistle loudly. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of the chain and choke itself. (j/k) Good luck on the journey.

Ken
  • Nita_B
    Nita_B Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi. I suggest some variety. Have some other foods available, so that you don't over-do one food. I like to put my food items into snack size zip bags (pre-measure the amount you want). It helps to put the date you expect to eat them right on the bag. Plus, my biggest motivation is the cost. Eating healthy is so expensive....I don't want to eat up all the food at once. It is sooooo expensive to replace it.