busy moms?

Options
Im a mom to a 16 month old and a 6yr old..Im always busy with something for them and im in emt classes,but im seriously need to lose weight..any other mommys wanna use each other for support?

Replies

• blueangell
    blueangell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im a stay at home mom of 3 kids age 8 4 and 2. Im trying to lose 40 lbs. I dont have anytime to myself so i have been trying to take them out bijing and walking most everyday for as long as they can stand it and after the park. Hope this is helping a little bit!
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 4 kids and work full time outside of the home. I am doing the 30 day shred as soon as I get home.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I'm also a busy mom! I have a 2 year old and 4 month old and I work a FT executive job outside of the home. :smile: To all the other moms that are really dedicated to losing weight and exercising, feel free to add me! :smile
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yes! a place where people understand us. Moms understand moms. I work full time, have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. Unfortunately I am currently separated from my husband so my time is crunched even more. Trying to make things work with him :/ I hardly get to see my kids during the week, let alone exercise. I stayed home sick today, and as crappy as I feel, it's almost dreamy just to be able to lounge and rest. After work on Monday, I prepped meals for the week and next thing I know it's bed time. I felt horrible, taking the time away from my kids. "sigh"
  • Crazybusyme
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, but would love some support. I have 7 kids age 4 to 19, and I'm starting school on the 18th - next week! I have a full and busy life, but my focus has to shift somewhat if I'm going to take care of myself. We all know no one else can or will take care of us! Let's be friends.:smile:
  • boe2004
    boe2004 Posts: 21
    Options
    Add me. Mum of 3 beauties. They are aged 6,7,& 9 and a 7 weeks old pup too. Finding im doing so much running ( and i mean getting into the car and bringing them to activities) and i have no willpower at all. Trying hard, did an extreme diet and lost 10lbs in 10 days. Not so good, too quick. We need to give ourselves time and be kinder to ourselves to!
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    I'm a mama to a very vibrant, busy and determined 23 month old, and a loud, layed back and LARGE ( 28 pound ) 6 1/2 month old.
    My husband works in camp during the week, so it's just me and the kids by ourselves. I try to be the be the best I can for them..
    We live in a little beach house on the beach, and I'm blessed with my life.

I've 14 pounds to lose, and I hope this will give me so much drive and energy to chase my kids, endlessly!
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow, 28lbs! Is he breastfed? My chunkiest was breastfed. It's like superhuman food. I feel bad for you having to carry him around! But must help to build muscle! lol
    I'm a mama to a very vibrant, busy and determined 23 month old, and a loud, layed back and LARGE ( 28 pound ) 6 1/2 month old.
    My husband works in camp during the week, so it's just me and the kids by ourselves. I try to be the be the best I can for them..
    We live in a little beach house on the beach, and I'm blessed with my life.

I've 14 pounds to lose, and I hope this will give me so much drive and energy to chase my kids, endlessly!
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    Yes, he's breastfed, It's crazy!
    We just started him on solids at 6 months and he's not gained a pound since.. :) I think my arms are ripped..... I could use some of that in my tummy ;) hehe......
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am a busy stay at home mom/student to 3 beautiful children, 2 boys who are 3 and 4 and my baby girl who is 1. Feel Free to add me.
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to a 4 year old and a 1 year old and I work full-time also. It is really tough to find the time and energy to lose weight and live healthy but I am determined to do it! All mommy's here, feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Same story here!!! Momma of 3 kiddos ages 7, 5 & 1. I wk part time also. Its so difficult finding a good balance b/w all this. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • jannymcg
    jannymcg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added! I have eight kids. My two oldest sons are away at college, and I have a 12 year old son, a 10 year old son, twin 8 year old sons, and twin 11 month old daughters. I am also a special education teacher and a director with 31 and working on my doctorate in special education. I have soooo much trouble fitting in exercise! I would love to hear what otehr busy moms are doing!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have an 8yo, 6yo, and almost 3yo...in addition to 6 chickens, 2 rabbits, 1 dog, and 2 goldfish :)

I'm hoping to lose a total of 55lbs. I've lost a little over 40 so far since last May.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 kids ages 3, 8 1/2 and 12 !!!!! Feel free to add me
  • TooManyKids06
    Options
    Mom of 6 kids! Add me too!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    I'm a Stay at home to a 16 yo and 6 yo so i work out while they are in school. This last year was really hard on all of us and my hubby travels for work a lot. Feel free to add me I am more than willing to help with struggles and triumphs!
  • cdevinb
    Options
    Being a mom I think we tend to forget about ourselves and give everything to our child. We need to remember that taking time/care of ourselves is in fact taking care of them. I have to tell myself this daily because I have completely forgotten how to take care of myself. I want to be around to see all the wonderful things he's gonna do, I just can't seem to find the energy to make better, healthy choices. :/ I pour all my energy into my lil guy. I guess I just need to learn how to motivate myself to get a workout in while he naps instead of stuffing my face with cheese puffs. lol
  • mokpochica
    mokpochica Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me as well. I'm a mom to (almost) 5 year old twin daughters and an almost 3 year old son. I work full time and live an opposite schedule from my hubby, who just graduated from law school and is studying for the Bar exam. I wake up to get my work out in at 5:20 in the morning, otherwise I would never be able to do it.
  • cdevinb
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: