New, looking for dieting friends

Options
Hello,

I am looking for some friends on here to get some support from and be able to return the support. Ideally I am looking to lose 80 lbs or more. To be in the weight range I am supposed to be in I need to lose just about 100 lbs. I am looking for some people who are in the same boat as I am, or who will be able to support me through this diet thing. I hate dieting alone and somehow I surround myself around with friends who don't really need to lose weight so yes I get there support but they don't have to go through what I do. So please add me.

Replies

• chellefatfree
    chellefatfree Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'll be your friend!! Add me if you like.
  • amywhite8809
    Options
    I guess i can be your friend :tongue:
    Add me :)
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me, I'm in for the long haul, I have over 100 to lose.
  • rugbybaby
    Options
    Hello! That's about how much I want to lose/need to lose. And of course, I realize that it means a lot of focus on the diet while also working my tail off at the gym. I'd love to work together!
  • hajduc55
    Options
    Count me in too! We have very similar weight loss goals and I just signed up tonight. I'm really looking for a motivational friend to help me on this journey.
  • elephantlove94
    Options
    Id love to support you also!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in your cheering section. Feel free to add me.
  • PhoenyxRising
    PhoenyxRising Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just posted myself not too long ago looking for more friends and support-- please feel free to add me, along with anyone else who may like to. Thanks!
  • KMay1221
    Options
    Hi - I'll send you a request. I'm looking for support and new friends as well. =)