Clothing NSV

Options
evonday
evonday Posts: 141 Member
I haven't gone clothes shopping since I started my journey to health. I've refused because I was afraid to find I still needed a XXL or a size 18 . When my mother came to visit, she couldn't stand how baggy my clothes were. So the first night here she forced me to order some clothes online.

I was more afraid than anything they wouldn't fit, but I figured, hey it's still 2 weeks away until delivery AND I can always work towards them. In the end, the order had 2 pairs of yoga pants, and 15 shirts. All size XL. Was I nervous? Hell yes I was.

I got the order today and tried on everything. Both pants and 13/15 shirts fit. Some loosely, some are more form fitting and the other 2 shirts I can squeeze in, but are too tight for my comfort.

I AM ECSTATIC!

I will just have to work harder to make it a perfect score!

Replies

• latinahada
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    That's brilliant, bet you feel so proud of yourself! Keep at it hun and it wont be long before they're all too lose too ;)
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    When my boyfriend got home, I made him sit there and watch me try them all on. He's such a good sport, and he's so proud of me. I feel very determined at this point. It's a good place to be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!