Am I doing this right?

Options
I opened up my diary for you to look at, am I doing this right? How often should I weigh myself and "check in".....I just started so I feel like I am doing well with the diary, but I am not sure. Help? :) Thanks so much!

Replies

• FuzzySkittle
    Options
    I just started this myself, so I can't really say if you are doing it 'correctly' or not. But from what I seen on your Diary things are looking pretty good. WAY better than mine! haha. I am doing a weight check in every day to begin with, then I might change it to every week say on a monday morning.

Good luck to you!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    how often you weigh in and such is up to you :) i normally weigh every day (second thing in the morning, right after potty time, in my birthday suit) but only log it on here once a week (sundays). with body measurements, i usually do every 2-4 weeks, depending on if i remember or not lol
    your diary looks good , except i think your calories are a bit low. if you see the number remaining is green, keep eating! try to find some healthy snacks (peanut butter on whole wheat toast, nuts, etc)