Ww

Options
so I decided to join weight watchers at work but and I've been following the plan, although it's confusing. Anyone have any advise or input???

Replies

• 2monkeys
    2monkeys Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Stay on plan, go to the meetings, drink lots of water. It will work. All the best!
  • juliedee6
    juliedee6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Get the cookbook! It has lots of great recipes. You have to completely change the way you eat. Take a look at everything you put into your mouth and see if you can find a way to get the points down.
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    like any new program or plan its hardest the first few weeks to get the gist of, but I hear it can really be what people need as it has good accountability and a social support piece.
  • Sarena3
    Sarena3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've been on weight watchers for 2 yrs and lost a total of 40 lbs. I'm 6 pounds from goal. Just keep going to meetings and listening. It's not just about counting the points of the food you eat, but making healthier choices, increasing your physical activity, learning tools for restructuring your life. The weekly readers have great tips as does the website. Just this last holiday I realized I had learned so many valuable tools for decision making and so many good habit have been established in my life that I actually practiced the program all through the holidays without thinking much about it. It has become second nature. And I lost 4 lbs during December with Christmas and my birthday to celebrate. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I would be happy to answer any questions and share support. Keep with it. You'll be glad you did..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!