Any Military Wives?

Options
Lets support each other? Not necessarily a group, but lets be friends!

I'm Kindra, my husband is in the Air Force and will be leaving in a few months and be gone a year. I wanna look super good when he comes back! Tell me about you

Replies

• Mandi1787
    Options
    Also a military wife. Hubby is in the Canadian Airforce =) He's not going anywhere, but I'm done having kids, it's time to take charge haha
  • ashleychachacha
    ashleychachacha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the AF as well. I'm jealous...we just left Hampton Roads in July. I had no idea I'd miss it there so much.
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My husband just got out of active duty army and is now a reservist... can I still play???
  • Artnetta1984
    Artnetta1984 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! My fiance (we are getting married 3/24/2012) will be leaving in April for a year too. I'm trying to lose 10-15lbs for my wedding and become a sexy bombshell when he comes back home. Can I join you ladies on your weight loss journey??
  • Artnetta1984
    Artnetta1984 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry, my babe is in the Army.:smile:
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    I am a military mom (Air Force). My son is currently in Afghanistan... wont be home til April! I just wanted to thank you and your significant others for your sacrifices for the USA! Wishing you all the best in your journey here!
  • rd7701
    rd7701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG Im so glad i found this!

okay Im technically not a military wife yet...

Im engaged to a marine who is deployed right now. We got engaged the night before he left.. That was a strange night...so much happiness and then so much sadness. Were gonna start planning a wedding when he comes home and is safe and sound. I cant wait to see him and show off!

Id love to join any military wives/girlfriends/fiances.
  • teagan911
    Options
    I have been a military wife for 11 years. My husband is halfway through a deployment right now. We currently live in Japan. I have 4 little ones :)

Nice to meet you ladies!!
  • jkp2012
    jkp2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm an Air Force wife! :)

AND I live in Japan! I'm in Okinawa, what about you Teagan?
  • r0ckpink
    Options
    Hey there everyone! I am a Navy Wife and we are currently here in sunny florida, where I actually grew up. It is always nice to keep in contact with those that know what we are/may go through at times. Feel free to add me as a friend and I hope that I can complete this journey!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Army wife here! My husband is currently deployed and we are at about halfway done with this deployment!! :happy:
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Navy wife here, I also used to be in the Navy!! He's currently on a 7 1/2 month deployment..yay me!
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman in the Air Force (but my hubby is a civilian). Feel free to add or message me for any support.
  • kswift85
    kswift85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Army wife here! Weve been married for 4 years...would love to make some friends on here in a similar situation! :smile:
  • Neequie
    Neequie Posts: 48
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I vote YES! LOL!!
  • Neequie
    Neequie Posts: 48
    Options
    UGH!! My previous post was directed to a previous post but Im new and didn't hit the stinkin' quote button!! I was referring to Uhmanduh asking if she could still play...lol!! Anyway, Im a Coastie Wife....My Bestie is also a Coastie Wife and we all think that women in general are MEAN. I like his post because I believe we are all sisters with the same issues and insecurities and instead of being nasty we should be supportive of one another and THIS FITS!! Soooo ladies, Im in!! :heart:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Military wife here!!! Been married to my marine for 5 years now... He just deployed !!! Feel free to add me
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Army wife here. My husband's been in for 8 years. He is home right now but who knows how long that will last!
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm Amy. I got married in June. My hubby is AD in the USAF and deployed in September. He will be back in early May. I am working on getting to my goal weight and goal inches before he comes home. Support would be awesome! I can always use it!
  • mistylee0104
    mistylee0104 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My husband got out of the Marine Corp last year, we have 2 little ones & he was deployed for 13 months and then again for 6 months. Good Luck to all of you!! We have decided that 2 is enough so I've been working hard to get this weight off. My highest weight was 238 & I'm currently at 156! Nice to meet you all :)