33kgs - 72lbs to lose!

Options
Hey There,
I am 22yr old mother of one gorgeous 21month old! And I have 33kgs (72lbs to lose) I am aiming to lose 23kgs / 50lbs in 23 weeks for my upcoming wedding!! And the rest my the end of 2012 preferably before my 23rd birthday :) Add me so we can motivate each other!

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    hey hun i'm 19 almost 20 and have lost 15.3kgs/34 pounds since april, aiming to lose at least another 20-25kg/40-50 pounds this year.

feel free to add me :)
  • Fat_Free_Mummy
    Fat_Free_Mummy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great loss!! I had lost 9kgs/21lbs but have once again put some back on over chrissy, grrr! I read your profile love your goals and rewards you give yourself for reaching certain milestones I have a reward system too which is very similar! :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Speaking of kg's - where you from? Noone else on this site uses kg, only pounds!
  • nicolaaashworth
    Options
    HI GIRLS, i am 22 years of age and since being with my boyfriend i have pilled on the pounds and dont feel too good about myself!! i started dieting on monday and do find it hard because i really enjoy my food especially takeaways. i have been really good with just having a muller light for breakfast, a weight watchers meal / be good to yourself meal for lunch and a soup for dinner. today is day 4!! i want to loose a stone then assess it from there!! good luck girls we can do it :-)
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want.
    :) I am looking too lose 23 kg, only lost short of 3 kg so far... this is going to be a long ride, and I could use more friends for support, :)
  • Tamusha89
    Tamusha89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    KG, LBS, Stones - so many names for one problem ! FAT.
    It's just funny to me :)
  • Raach32
    Raach32 Posts: 20
    Options
    Awesome, I've sorta set my target at the same amount to lose! :) I'm a 20 year old student in Northern Ireland, and I want to lose weight before I move to Spain in September!
    Being a student and away from Mum's cooking I'm pretty much just eating crap! I'd really like support from those around my own age, and trying to lose weight :)

Rach x
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I need to lose 56lbs, plus another 14 after that if I can. Adding you now :) xx
  • Fat_Free_Mummy
    Fat_Free_Mummy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Speaking of kg's - where you from? Noone else on this site uses kg, only pounds!

Gold coast Australia :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options

Gold coast Australia :)
    oh cool! I'm from canberra (: