Essex Girl needing Friends!

Options
Hi People,

Right I need a buddy, I am doing a complete see-saw! One minute I am totally on it the next I'm getting tempted to cheat! I am extremely unfit and I need some ideas for exercise when you are basically alone with a toddler!

I am married with a nearly 2 year old in Basildon my hubby is a chef.... yep that doesn't help at all!!

I think I need to be able to vent to someone from time to time so if anyone fancies a buddy please give me a shout!

Thanks

xxx

Replies

• rashooy
    rashooy Posts: 55
    Options
    You r welcome to add me dear
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hiya, you sound like me, I have good days and BAD days, but they tend to even out as I seem to be loosing approx 1lb a week, not a quick fix but it is a lifestyle change! I love to cook so know how your hubby feels! I'm based in Rochford so not far from you. I do no excersise at the mo (apart from a bit of walking) so feel free to add me x
  • grandalusion
    Options
    you may add me too....I do the same thing!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    your welcome to add me i am always looking help and be helped lol
  • saarek
    saarek Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I have good and bad days too! I started up again here on monday. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am also married with a 2 year old, work full time and need to start exercising (haven't done anothing in over a year!.

Advice on here this week was to get up half and hour earlier and do Wii Fit, and then just go to bed earlier and miss some crap TV....it seems to be working, even have more energy throughout the day, but only on week 1 so let see how long I keep it up. Need to keep login in for the motivation!!

Hope it all goes well, your more than welcome to add me as a friend.

Claire x
  • MarkHarris69
    MarkHarris69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya and welcome,:bigsmile:

Feel free to add me if you want, I've only been on here a week but it's a great site and really helpful with info on diet and exercise.

Mark (Sunny Bournemouth...!)
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • scicco
    scicco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! We can all use the support:flowerforyou:
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Well atleast it is here in Des Moines, Iowa! You can add me! I have a three year old little boy!
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me & vent all you want:)