Hello

Options
Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone.

This year will be the year I lose weight. I am determined.

Please feel free to add me as a friend as I need all the motivation I can get.

Replies

• mercadya01
    mercadya01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello friend I have the same determination :)
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello! I know what ya mean! I just joined about a week ago and I love this site! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Ew321
    Ew321 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good morning to both of you!! This has got to be my year to lose some of this weight. I have over 100 pounds to lose, and I get very overwhelmed by that thought but I also know that I have to take one day at a time. Trying to increase my protein and fiber and decrease sugar and white flour products. Would love to get to know some of you and learn from your inspiration. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can encourage each other!!
  • genedotts
    genedotts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Goodmorning to everyone.
    I'm Gene also genedotts on here. I was told about this site from a great friend that is also loosing weight. (lifebyJen).
    I have only been using the site for a few days, well almost a week. And I gotta say. I can feel a difference. I am a youtuber. And I vlog about my day. I recently went to the hospital due to A LOT of health issues. And now that I am on Lasix and starting to watch my calories. I am feeling alot better. I do eat so crazy combo's of foods. But I'm not an over eater. I am more of a pick here and there kind. I was wanting to know. If you would like to add me as a friend. That way we all can support each other. And make sure that we have he support from people that are dealing with the demon.lol:devil:
    I have filled out my profile and like I said I do vlog on Youtube. Under the name of (BigBoyG1). So check me out. And you can get a better ideal of my health and day to day dealing.
    Thanks again.
    Gene