Anyone looking to DECREASE bust size?

Options
Hello. I am looking for friends who may be working out to reduce the size of their breasts. I always hated having a big chest and am wondering what exercises i shold be doing to help make the smaller?

Replies

• curvygal27
    Options
    hi there..
    will be keeping an eye on this thread as i too am looking to decrease my bust size a little
  • kasandra_m24
    kasandra_m24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm also very interested in this! Any tips would be great!
  • silentnacht
    Options
    I lost ~15lbs and ended up dropping two cup sizes (from 32G to 32E). I'm hoping a little more will come off as I build up my chest, arms and shoulders by weight lifting.
  • Cathleenr
    Cathleenr Posts: 332
    Options
    breast tissue is mostly made up of fat stores around the milk glands, and when you lose fat, you will notice it here the most.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are no bust busting exercises. Fat comes off where it comes off.
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    breast tissue is mostly made up of fat stores around the milk glands, and when you lose fat, you will notice it here the most.

I wish. My boobs have always been the first place I gain and last place I lose. After having my son I was a 38DDD. Lost weight and got down to a 34DDD (so my cup size lost exactly proportionately to the rest of me). I ended up having reduction surgery that brought me down to a 34D. I would have loved to be a C, but I have VERY wide boobs. As it is I have a tough time finding bras, since so many in a 34 band aren't designed for a full shape.

A while back I lost weight and ended up a 32DD, since I lost nothing from my breasts -- this makes me almost not want to lose weight, again, since that's a really hard size to find without ordering online...and I don't have much luck when I can't try them on. I hate being a girl sometimes....
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I've lost all together 29 lbs so far. I went from a 42D to a 42C. I still have about 40-50 lbs to go, so I have no idea what I will be down to. I just use the circuit weight machines in the gym, lol
  • mokpochica
    mokpochica Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would love to. I`ve lost 25 pounds and gone from a 40F to a 38DD, so for me just keeping at the weight loss is helping.
  • coffey247
    Options
    Nic to see that i am not the only one looking to reduce my breast size. i am a 36DD and have always hated them. wishing to be a C . After reading all the posts, it seems like everyone's body loses weight differently so i will just have to wait and see. My plan is lots of cardio. Keep posting.. i would like to keep this thread going with updates.. now off to get a measuring tape so i can keep track . Good luck all and thanks again :flowerforyou:
  • coffey247
    Options
    My aunt was a large woman and when she had the lap band surgery she noticed her boobs disappear before her belly.
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Gosh yes please!!!! I'm a uk 34G and would like to get to a 30/ 32 D/DD. I would love not to have to shop in the 'fuller bust' section!!
    But after losing nearly a stone ( 11 lbs) these girls haven't shifted at all....... :grumble:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Vader-No-300x206.jpg

:cry:
  • dharakrat
    Options
    I am a 38 DDDD(E) and I have weighed 220lbs and 165 and my boobs have never decreased. I am thinking about getting a cup reduction to just a double dd.

So frustrating i will say.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    SadPanda.png
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Breast reduction surgery is your best bet. Your genetics will determine if you lose a lot of breast size when you lose weight ...

It's a shame though ... I hope I don't lose mine!
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    I wouldn't mind going down a cup size or two ...
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Vader-No-300x206.jpg

:cry:

LMAO!!!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty large chested myself, they seem to decrease in size as I lose weight. Actually I think I have lost the most off of them than anywhere else. I guess it depends on where you lose, but fat loss is the only way to decrease size... any chest exercises will just lift them.
  • ncsjodi
    ncsjodi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. I've dropped 90 pounds since last year and my bust has practically disappeared. I was never that big, but I've gone from a 40C to a 36B. I think my 10 year old will be bigger than I am in a few years.... I still have about 25 pounds to lose and I'm hoping that it all comes off my hips and thighs, as I can't imagine losing anymore in my chest!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of methods. And I will take them to my grave without telling ANYONE.

=)