Moment of Silence for Exercise TV Shutdown

Options
Can we just have a moment of silence for the complete shutdown of this awesome free on demand service? I guess I can switch to netflix but I'm SO SAD. :(

Replies

• Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I know I am so mad at that I went to use it one day and it was gone.....moment of silence
  • cherbert1
    Options
    :(((((
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    *Falls to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Omigosh, I was looking for it this morning for a quick ab workout and it was gone. :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :frown: :sad: :ohwell:
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in mourning too :(
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    they're gone from OnDemand???? damn it, i was literally going to start looking at those this weekend!
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    http://www.hulu.com/exercisetv still has some stuff

edit: Wait, they are just clips, never mind. Sorry, guys.
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    WAHHH!!! It maks me so so so sad :(
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I know it was really disappointing! But my Comcast Xfinity cable service has replaced Exercise TV with Fitness Workouts. It's still under same option tab as Exercise TV was (sports and fitness I believe it's labeled). The have a whole slough of new trainers and work outs. I really like the Gilad Janklowitz 50 minute total body workouts....they are kick *kitten*!

Check it out, hopefully everyone has this free workout option still!!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    But my Comcast Xfinity cable service has replaced Exercise TV with Fitness Workouts.
    Check it out, hopefully everyone has this free workout option still!!

Thank you!!!! I have XFinity. I can't wait to check it out!
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My roommate and I were so upset. She does the yoga everyday and I would do kickboxing, abs, JM, etc. It was just so nice to have when I was lazy and did not want to leave the house! Booo.. Now we have workout DVD's to pop in. And I will do the Netflix!
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    I know, i lovedddd my ondemand! Netflix isn't the same, their workout DVD's kinda suck, i could just never get into them. But I guess it's better than nothing... :(