Starting Again and Looking for Supportive Friends

Options
I've been off and on for the past 4 months and decided yesterday it was time to get my butt back on track.

No more excuses.

I would love to find supportive buddies who will hold me accountable and I will do the same.

Feel free to add me!

Thanks.

Replies

• LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as a friend now. I'm on here every day and I will haunt you if I see you haven't logged on in a few days! How's that? :wink:

I'm on my second go of MFP and 12 days in so far.
  • Behipped
    Options
    I am in a groove and would love to be your friend. Take all the support you can get!
  • NishaMisha
    Options
    Sounds great! I need that accountability to someone else besides myself! =)
  • rhiasmith
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been here a week :)
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    I just made a very similar post! We should help each other stay this time!! I clearly need the accountability.
  • alimarieban
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'll also friend you :happy: I need supportive friends and friends to support also - cause that keeps me motivated!!!

Nikki
  • Jenatello
    Jenatello Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I need that accountability to someone else besides myself! =)

Me too! If I feel like I don't want to get on, knowing that there are people checking up on me makes me feel like I NEED to workout and eat smaller portions.

Adding you now. :)
  • ChelseaM18
    Options
    You have my support :D I'm just starting to use this site and I'm looking forward to see how it will work for me and to see can I help anybody else!
  • christina721
    Options
    Hi! I am new on here and also looking for support! Feel free to add me! :)
  • dragonfly1570
    Options
    You can add me too! The more the merrier!
  • clumsycow1981
    Options
    :happy: I'm also starting again would love support as well
  • kaithenderson07
    Options
    Hi,I'm new too.feel free to add me!:)
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    Just added you as a friend. I know your feeling 100%!!!
  • Melthrash
    Melthrash Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for support. Feel free to add me :-)
  • tscott10
    tscott10 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am with you and looking for friends too!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well! I'll add you! :)
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    Just added you Clumsycow.......great to have support!!
  • volvol16
    volvol16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Leslie and I started MFP before new years... I've been really good about tracking what I eat and knowing my calorie intake for the day--so far I've lost 3 lbs. I used to do WW and when i was on that, I lost 21 lbs while i tracked... I quit in October because I was paying for something that I wasn't using...

About me: I am a FACS teacher at a high school in STL county. I teach food & nutrition and culinary arts--so i'm around food ALL the time. I love food, but I have found the key to being around it--only taste in moderation. I live with my boyfriend in our first home (we purchased it in August) and I absolultely love my dog, Easton. My favorite thing fitness is running--I've ran only 2 half marathons, but I plan on running 4 this year and I really hope to run NYC or Chicago Marathons this year.

Anyway, I'd love some friends because so far I only have 2... I like having a support group and I love supporting others in their weight loss or maintaining their weight.
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me. I'm on a journey to lose 100 lbs. We can do this together! :c)