Low Fat/High Protien meals that my whole family would eat

Options
I am looking for easy low fat/high Protien meals that I make at night for my family that even a 4 yr old would eat. My husband is on a high protien diet , so i am always trying to figure out what to make so everyone can eat.

Replies

• Leslie0423
    Options
    Ground turkey, mixed w/ some taco or fajita seasoning, saute in some vegetables and put in a FF or low carb tortilla.
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Turkey meatloaf. Made some last night night and everyone loved it.
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Baked Chicken Parmesean
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Stir fry chicken with pineapple with brown rice as a side
  • Skurz47
    Skurz47 Posts: 15
    Options
    Low fat meaning no animal or processed oil fat I hope. Fat from nuts and seeds are very important, they actually draw bad fats from within the bowl and carry them out. Not to mention they support brain function, hair... Lots of stuff.

I wing all my meals and hubby hates when I don't write a recipe down. I like trying new things all the time and get the kids involved. It's hit and miss but anyways... I always luck out with a veggie salad and whatever beans on hand. I toss with a small amount of dressing and some lime. I make a batch and keep it in the fridge for on the go. Typically consists of peppers, green onion, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots.... I chop everything up small so it gets combined really well. nuts and dried cranberries make it very interesting and enjoyable. Crazy but soooo good, my kids thought the cauliflower was feta?? Lol very nutrient rich, protien rich and good fat, low cal.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Bean Burritos, Chicken Enchilada soup(I use a slotted spoon to scoop for my son so he doesn't make a mess with the broth and then add a small amount of broth), Turkey meatball Kabobs(precooked meatballs and then kids can help thread them...They love it!
  • ludakhrys
    Options
    we use ground turkey for everything. whatever you could make with ground beef, you can make with ground turkey but the fat & calories are reduced. also use prego heart smart or veggie smart spaghetti sauces. low sodium taco seasoning. lots of salads. and look for Dreamfields Pastas, full of good carbs. also when making spaghetti, get out the food processor & chop up just about any kind of veggie & add to the sauce for hidden nutrition. this is also an excellent website: http://allrecipes.com/recipes/healthy-recipes/low-fat/