5'10" lookin' to lose 40lbs by April.

Options
I NEED FRIENDS to help hold me accountable and keep me motivated!

Replies

• Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    I'm glad you are on this site now!!!
  • ssepolio80
    Options
    Good luck to you!! I am new on here as well. I want to loose 30 by May. I will add you and we can do this together!!!
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi, happy to be a friend if you want to add me!

Just wondering why April though... 40lb is a lot to lose in 12 weeks! Good luck nonetheless :o)
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9.5" and looking to loose 30 lbs before spring.. Friend me if you'd like
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a friend and lend support! Add me if you want.
  • stargazgal
    stargazgal Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'9, 185 lbs and looking to lose 30 lbs by summer...15lbs by March 1 (Jamaica trip) or more if I can help it...add me tooo all of you and we can push on together...btw what has everyone got there calories set to? I just changed mine today to 1.5 lb week weight loss and it gave me 1340...so I am going to try that...eating back some exercise calories if I need to on days that I work out...whats yours at???
    Jo
    ps. I am in Canada., 38,..locations and ages of you guys
  • rbez9030
    Options
    Well, I mean the end of April. And I started two weeks ago. So, it's about 10lbs a month. Definitely do-able.

Thanks, everyone!
  • Zardpack
    Zardpack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am 5'11' and have a lot to lose!!!
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love to eat and I am following a complex carb eating plan and I have lost 36 lbs. in 41/2 months. I am never hungry. I eat 6 times a day, 3 meals and 2 snacks of protein,complex carbs like wheat,grains,nuts etc I could never exist on salads and I could never keep it going to maintain.This is my new way of eating and a way of life not a "diet".Go on the net and look up complex carb eating plans and follow according to your taste. I eat pizza,hamburgers,pasta etc. but in moderation and I watch portion controls. This site is a god send too because I plan my meals before I eat them! Let me know how you do. Maria
  • effiem73
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'10" hoping to lose 25lb, problem is, I didn't grow this tall without having a really big appetite!

Need to retrain myself on portion size and tone up by doing some exercise (rather than the none I normally do!)

Would love complany on my journey.
  • Chinique
    Options
    Hi I'm 5"7 hoping to lose 20 by April (HS reunion) - I don't want to look anything like my yearbook picture.

I'm set at 1200 and try not to use my exercise calories.

Maryland USA......

All, feel free to add me, I need friends and encouragement. I promise to do the same for you.
  • cindyrayburn
    Options
    Add me too. I have 2 friends that help keep me motivated but could use all the help I can get:)
  • Tootie512
    Tootie512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im 5'11 200 lbs and want to loose 35 lbs by June! TALL GIRLS UNITE!!!! :laugh:
  • Raach32
    Raach32 Posts: 20
    Options
    Tall girls... I love it :) I'm 6"3!

I'm happy to be a friend and lend a hand if you need it :)

Add me!

Rach x
  • fink21061
    fink21061 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose about 40 by April. Good luck to you.
  • cmreimer
    cmreimer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 with a similar goal. (Though I'm giving myself a bit longer to get there!) Feel free to add me, I'd love to help!
  • MelissaSue612
    MelissaSue612 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'10''. My total loss goal is about 28-30, and I'm down 18.5 of it so far. I'm happy to offer encouragement. It IS do-able!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 1/2"...... I want to lose 40 by June...... would love April since in Florida and that means beach by mid April...... buuuuuut, I'm gonna be happy with looking good in a swimsuit by end of summer.
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'10" and I also am shooting to lose 40 by end of April (plus 10 more), so yes, let's be friends!
  • sgoodearl
    sgoodearl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and need to loose 90 lbs. 10 lbs a month is very do-able! To us and our journey!!! You can add me to your friends.