Happy Birthday to me!!

Options

Replies

• nifnerf
    nifnerf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday birthday twin! (It's my birthday too) And congrats on your weight loss, you look amazing!
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    That's awesome! It's my 34th bday today. It's crazy that I'm more fit in my 30s than I ever thought about being in my 20s....

I couldn't agree with this more^^^^! At 31, I am way healthier than I was in my teens or 20's. You look fantastic!!!!! Way to stick with this for one year!!!!! Happy Birthday indeed! ")
  • KimBee45
    Options
    Wow, great job and you look fantastic!!!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    YOU look amazing!! YOU have done so well!! I am so proud to have you as one of my MFPals!! You really helped me out so many times!! Without you and Sassy I would of never made it through the 30 Day Shred!! YOu are amazing!!

You will rock this weekend for your birthday....(if you don't catch a cold :( )

BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!! I am!!!

:):bigsmile:
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    YAY for you! Happy Birthday! You have done so awesome! I love getting comments from you, so I know exactly what you mean! Thank goodness for the support on here! Every time I fail, I get on here and read the comments and stories and WOW how much that helps! Keep it up girl! You are lookin good! Amazing the difference from your heaviest! I have yet to make enough progress to compare pictures, but I look forward to the day I do!
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! and no it's not silly those comments and this site overall makes the biggest diffrence when it comes to motivation. you're doing great and you look amazing. keep up the good work:drinker:
  • tharvey3
    Options
    Wow...I love reading these stories because I know that will be one day.....great job!!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! This is why this site is a great place! Such support!
  • Nita_B
    Nita_B Posts: 20
    Options
    Happy birthday and congrats on the success!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to YOU!!!!!! Amazing results my friend!!!!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    good for you! you should be proud
  • ashleghnic27
    Options
    You look amazing great job on your accomplishment so far!!!
  • SSampley
    Options
    That's awesome! It's my 34th bday today. It's crazy that I'm more fit in my 30s than I ever thought about being in my 20s....

Happy Birthday to you! and yes it feels pretty awesome to be in better shape in your 30's then 20's !!
  • landay
    landay Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy Birthday!!!! You look amazing. You've shown yourself a lot of love and given yourself the absolute best birthday present ever!!! Enjoy :-)
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Awesome ... great things are ahead so enjoy your Birthday and celebrate all that you have done for yourself! : )
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    I am nervous about posting but I always said I would after a year so here I go...I started last year really trying to lose weight around my Birthday. I have lost 53 pounds and though I know I still need work I am so proud of myself! I would like to thank my MFP's because really? Those people keept me accoutable, I wanted you to tell me good job! or wtg! Silly I know but Thank you so much! The first picture is me at my heaviest and I couldnt dare get on a scale so really I dont know how much I weighed then, but the middle I weighed around 205!! Today I weigh 152! I am 5'5" and on Sat I will be 35 I think that is all the stats! I know these types of posts always helped me so hopefully this one will help someone else...

mefat1.jpg

39907_10150261581590265_864870264_13924630_2492625_n.jpg

3371675_9740-1-1.jpg

You look amazing! My birthday is Sunday...and I'll be 35....my goal is to lose 50 lbs. Sounds like we have something in common...although you already LOST your 50lbs. :) Excellent job..keep up the good work, you look fabulous!
  • SSampley
    Options
    Happy birthday birthday twin! (It's my birthday too) And congrats on your weight loss, you look amazing!

Happy Birthday to you to!!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    amazing job ! you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!