Riddle me this......

Options
2»

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    BECAUSE ALL MARRIED PEOPLE WANT YOU TO SUFFER LIKE WE HAVE!!!!!

(yes i was yelling. I am not bitter at all)

Bingo.

"But..what do you mean? I have kids. They're the joy of my life. You have to have kids. You can't just do what you want forever. Spending your money and time on yourself. I didn't think that was an option..."

Ignore them. You do what's right for your life.

And use birth control or your little plan may not work out so well...

And they always say this as their 3 kids are running around, screaming and breaking *kitten*. They put the deaf ear on and pretend it's all candy and roses. Every once in a while they'll scream so loud the neighbor 5 houses down sh*ts his pants, wondering if Bin Laden was spotted, just b/c one kid punched the other.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    People are stupid.
    The use of people would in your statement would include you also.

AH SNAP :drinker:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options

Bingo.

"But..what do you mean? I have kids. They're the joy of my life. You have to have kids. You can't just do what you want forever. Spending your money and time on yourself. I didn't think that was an option..."

Just an FYI on the birth control... my husband and I have switched three times now because the first one failed, resulting in our third child born in 06. The second one failed, resulting in the birth of our fourth child born in 07 (Mirena-I hate you for making me one of your freaking .01%), and the third one failed resulting in the birth of our fifth child, born in 10. So yeah...I told my husband he had to get a vasectomy. I'm scared to death about that even--considering I was born after my mother had a freaking tubal ligation!!! :o

sometimes nature has it's own plan that outweighs all of our best laid plans... :)
  • chicklidell
    Options

Bingo.

OMG! on that note...my BF is pregnant with triplets! and she had a tubal done...has 2 children right now and didn't want anymore!!! Can you imagine!! 3 babies..not 1, ot 2! I have 7 :noway: but never three at the same time!!! lol :sad: she's due in March and isn't too happy about it.

Just an FYI on the birth control... my husband and I have switched three times now because the first one failed, resulting in our third child born in 06. The second one failed, resulting in the birth of our fourth child born in 07 (Mirena-I hate you for making me one of your freaking .01%), and the third one failed resulting in the birth of our fifth child, born in 10. So yeah...I told my husband he had to get a vasectomy. I'm scared to death about that even--considering I was born after my mother had a freaking tubal ligation!!! :o

sometimes nature has it's own plan that outweighs all of our best laid plans... :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Like it or not society is filled with stereotypes and what are considered social norms.
    They will likely never change so just do as you wish and don`t worry over it.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Child Free by Choice offends some people, but you know what?

They'll live.
  • Amineral
    Amineral Posts: 24 Member
    Options

hahaha thats funny
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

No offense intended, but I kind of don't want to be within 10 feet of you at any time...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This seems to fit here.

PPdsp.jpg
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

Oh God. I have a mirena.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    No offense intended, but I kind of don't want to be within 10 feet of you at any time...

Is the cat pee diet making you spray or something?
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    This seems to fit here.

PPdsp.jpg

Hahaha damn that is hilarious.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    People stopped asking my wife and I this question when I started responding with a speech explaining that there are two types of people in the world, the breeders and the non-breeders. The breeders were responsible to ensure there were workers for the future while the non-breeders were off enjoying life.
    I can get very sarcastic and this is a very short version, each time I explained it it got longer and more twisted.