What's your favorite seasoning??

Options
I put pepper and garlic salt on just about everything!.. And that's pretty much my range of seasoning. I think it's time to branch out!

What are your favorite seasonings?
Certain seasonings for certain foods?

Replies

• Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Garlic. On just about anything. Even eggs! I also have been adding Cumin and Ginger alot lately as well with chicken or turkey. I think I may try it on fish tonight though!
  • djdelano
    Options
    steak.

Tastes a little funny on cereal, but goes well with nearly everything else.

-D
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    steak.

Tastes a little funny on cereal, but goes well with nearly everything else.

-D

Hahah, I guess it all depends on the cereal!
  • campbellj
    campbellj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pepper and Greek seasoning, but it's sometimes high in sodium.
  • campbellj
    campbellj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    But Greek seasoning is good on anything from veggies to fries to steak. I forgot to put that in the last reply. Sorry.
  • ieishab
    ieishab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Dash.....all varieties!

13443612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    But Greek seasoning is good on anything from veggies to fries to steak. I forgot to put that in the last reply. Sorry.

No need to apologize! I think I'm going to give Greek seasoning a try!
  • vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ms dash love it
  • Brittypop
    Options
    Mrs. Dash's Salt Free Seasonings are wonderful!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Not healthy at all but I am obsessed with Lawry's. I use it on every single thing I make. Same with garlic powder and onion powder. I really don't use anything else, other than some pepper, on anything I make. I am probably the pickiest eater alive though.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Greek seasoning for sure. They make a salt-free version as well. LOVE it. I put it on just about all my roasted or grilled meats. I usually bump up the pepper as well.

Emeril's Essence mix and his creole seasoning are also very very good. I mix my own and cut down on the salt.

I tend to season most things depending on the type of food I'm making. My favorite individual seasonings are smoked paprika, Cayenne Pepper, fresh ground pepper, garlic, onion, thyme, basil, oregano, cumin, and coriander just to name a few.
  • loveliisa
    Options
    i always stock up! i like everything spicy so i put cayenne and then my fave: garlic powder, oregano, sometimes onion powder and a pinch of salt! ;)
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Garlic is great for you, and I love rosemary, but that is definately more of a baking herb.