Would like to lose 50-60 lbs!

Options
I am new to this site. My friend added me. I have lost approx. 4 lbs in 2 weeks - simply by switching to diet pop. But i know it will take alot more work than that! I exercise when I can. I am 5'3'', 234. Would like to be around 165-175.

Replies

• ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose a totally of 60-65 pounds. I am down 15 so far and am 195 pounds. I would like to get down to 145-150. Anyone on here please feel free to add me!! :) I like having friends who have the same goal as myself, having all friends who are skinny minnies it has helped me a tremendous amount knowing there are others like me out there!
  • kimberjo1
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP! I just joined and started utilizing the site about a week ago, and I have absolutely loved it so far! It has really helped me to stay motivated, and stay on track. I want to be between 165-175, so I have a ways to go from 240! But I have been eating really great, and logging everything I put in my mouth. It is really great to see the progress, and to join a couple of challenge groups to keep me on track! Good luck with your journey! It is a challenge to get to the gym, and to eat right ALL the time, but you can do it! I will send you a request! :)
  • Shienas
    Options
    Hey there,
    I just started this website also! I've loved it so far and I'm the same height as you are with the same weight loss aspirations!

Good Luck!
  • kkjones83
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am on the same track as all of you. I am 226 lbs and am trying to lose 60-65 lbs. I just joined this site this week, so please add me. I would love to meet new people with the same goals.
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have only been on a few weeks, but love it!! Add friends and read the posts will help!! Good luck!!
  • ravin_mel
    Options
    hi everybody i have just joined this site and it seems really good so far , its good to chat to other people that r doing the same thing lol i lost 4 stone 2 years ago but stopped exercising and put it all back on within a year so im determend to get it bk off lol iv been eating around 900 calories a day and exercising i hope iv lost somethin tomorrow when i stand on the scales good luck people xx
  • meghspencer
    Options
    Good luck! I am 22 years old, and I also have about 50-60 pounds that I'd like to lose. Feel free to add me for support!
  • alh8210
    alh8210 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 28 and looking to lose around 50 lbs also! Its going to be a challange but I'm ready to feel better about myself!! I have 2 kids and work full time so getting in workouts is going to be my biggest challange but my kids have been begging me to play their dancing game on their wii so im going to try it tonight! Feel free to add me.