Dunkin Donuts Wake-Up Wraps

Options
I saw a commercial for these and I see on the website they are under 200 calories. Can anyone vouch for the taste? Did it feel you up? I'm trying to make a list of go-to foods for my favorite places! Thanks much!

Replies

• CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    my co worker said she used to always get them and they were on point!!! i don't know about how filling they are, but she said they were mighty tasty!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    I have tried their low fat breakfast sandwich. I have no idea if it was the official wrap. Anyway, I thought it was *really* good and a great on the road breakfast option.

Too bad they put full on cream in their coffee - not just half and half but actual cream. Of course you can order it black and then dress it up yourself.
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Can anyone vouch for these being filling?
  • kristensuz
    kristensuz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I used to manage Dunkin Donuts....they are not filling. People tend to order them 2 or more.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have tried their low fat breakfast sandwich. I have no idea if it was the official wrap. Anyway, I thought it was *really* good and a great on the road breakfast option.

Too bad they put full on cream in their coffee - not just half and half but actual cream. Of course you can order it black and then dress it up yourself.

they will put skim milk in it if you ask.
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love these wraps, but they are small and just one is not filling at all. Maybe if you pair it with a piece of fruit or a yogurt or something. Hope that helps!
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    I get them from time to time. They taste good, but I don't find them very filling. I usually get the egg and cheese on an english instead. more Cals (320) but more filling too.