Want my girls to lift

Options
Ok, embarrassing question here but I have a big chest (38D on a 5'1" frame). Boobs are sooooo heavy and I hate that mine seem to point at my feet. I just started at a gym, do cardio and work the chest 2 times a week. Any good exercises that will benefit my chest area and tighten them even a little? :blushing:

Replies

• southern_gurl
    Options
    Thanks girl, It is soooo humiliating to go to the gym wearing 2 sports bras just to hold them in. Don't exactly want the breasts I had at 17 (well I do but a little unrealistic) but a little bit of lift and perky would be nice!! Thanks again, couldn't do it without you :smile:
  • VinVenture
    Options
    You can't spot train, but working the muscles behind them (pecs) might help some. However, as you lose fat, they will get smaller and more manageable.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Any exercise that works your pecs will help with lift.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you asked this and I hope the replies are right...I'm a G-cup and would LOVELOVELOVE to have them perk up just a tad (well, more than a tad, but I'll take what I can get!)!
  • Varicciardi
    Options
    Hi; I'm a personal trainer from long island, NY. The exercise at min 19 is okay for overall chest development, but it won't be picking up the girls any time soon. The very next exercise shown on the video, with modification will be much better to work the upper chest and the pec minor. Forget about the lunges. Look at how she's holding the dumbbells. Straight arms and lifting them till they are parellel with the floor. Modification here is: the palms of the hands must be facing up, or the ceiling, when the arms are even with the floor.
    When performing the exercise, make sure you're not swaying at all and not arching your back. Stand against the wall to prevent both from happening.
    Good luck
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    So hold the dumbbells against the thighs, palms out and lift keeping my palms out?
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I know women who wear 2 sports bras at a time. Nothing to be embarrased about.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    bump