Starting Out.

Options
Well here I am, it is definitely going to be a journey, I need this folks, I want to live. I have got 74 pounds to go.

Replies

• sodiq1
    sodiq1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well here I am, it is definitely going to be a journey, I need this folks, I want to live. I have got 74 pounds to go.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It look sso simple, but is so very difficult. Hang in there and keep posting.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I JUST STARTED BACK THIS WK EVERY TIME I GET STARTED THERE IS A SETBACK BUT I'M DETERMINED TO PUSH THROUGH THIS TIME ADD ME IF YOU WANT FRIENDS TO GO THRU THIS WITH
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You always have to start somewhere and this is a good place to start. Good luck on your journey, we are here to support you!
  • sodiq1
    Options
    I do and thanks, I am sitting here now just finished a 1/2 peanut butter whole wheat sandwich and a cup of ginger tea, thinking Lord I'm hungery. Knowing I have done no exercises today. Ok Treadmill here I come.
  • sodiq1
    Options
    You Friends are so honest about this it is so no easy, ok, treadmill let's see what you got.
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Water intake and veggies help me when I am still hungry with little calories left. Definitely not easy!
  • mickijwat
    Options
    You got this, keep posting, and working hard, your body will quickly get used to the eating required to lose weight, and once you start working out, you will want it SOOOO much less, and be so motivated, that is my experience, and I just started a week ago. Best luck to you!