Hi would like to add new friends!!

Options
Hi would like to add some new friends. Have been on this site a couple of months but have yet to get really into losing weight. Would like some new friends to help with the motivation.

Replies

• BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Sending you a friend request! I have been on MFP for about 10 months, it is AWESOME and everyone here is VERY supportive! Have you tried searching through the members to find people with similar goals as you? You can go to "Find Members" and filter, then contact people you think might have similar goals to you, or similar life experiences, etc.

I am 48, have 3 kids and a husband who is not too interested in losing weight. I mostly try to maintain and keep healthy habits. My sister has lost 42 lbs on MFP! We love it!

Good luck!

--April
    :happy:
  • jacqblack
    Options
    Hi I am the same but really need to start losing the weight I am sending you a friend request
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same. I've sent a friend request.
  • kugagirl
    Options
    I am new also and would love to add friends for motivation. I will send you a friend request. :)
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would gladly support you! We can mutually encourage each other!! I have sent a friend request :D
  • jadinecg
    Options
    Hello I just started MFP and would love some fitness buddies. My MFP name is jadinecg if anyone wants to be buddies. Thanks :-)
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hello, I'm Brandi and i am the same way! I've been here since the end of Nov. and have some great friends that are encouraging but really am not losing anything. But you can add me and we can try to help each other out! :)
  • iwannalosealot
    Options
    Hi you can add me as a new friend iwannalosealot the more friends we have the easier it gets