Options
    Post-Emo, if that's a thing...

Marianas Trench - Desperate Measures
    Patrick Stump - Explode
    Hello Kelly - The Right Thing
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Rihanna, Eminem, Black Eyed Peas. I know this is unpopular with a lot of people bit I really LOVE country music and the upbeat ones are great for working out - Dixie Chicks and Laura Bell Bundy can really get me going.
  • KristiGuard
    KristiGuard Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If you have an IHeartRadio app you can search for "workout" and it will bring up custom stations with workout music. I love this. Big range! Cardio Workout Crew is the one I like.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Anything by LMFAO will get you pumped! Also "Man with a Hex", "Zoot Suit Riot" and "I Love New York City"!
  • rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    Yep I say LMFAO!!!!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Marianas Trench - Desperate Measures
    Marinas Trench is great for working out, at least to me.. haha
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've got everything from Pantera to Lady Gaga to MJ on my cardio playlist. Anything with a good beat gets me going. Cowboys from Hell and Bark at the Moon are personal favorites to listen to when I'm running and want to give up/die.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    All of the other "dance-y" type stuff I was going to list has been mentioned, except Cascada. Evacuate the Dance Floor and How Do You Do are just 2 I have of many. Kanye West is good, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Rihanna, Pink, Black-Eyed Peas, Kristinia DeBarge's song: Goodbye, there is a song ft. Akon called "Body Bounce" that is good, Akon "Bananza (belly dancer)" is also good. :) Hope that helps!
  • futuregill
    futuregill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like a lot of different kinds. I mean, I actually workout to The Beatles And Lennon. LOL

However, there is music I couldn't live without. First is Lady Gaga for me. Perfect beat and inspirational lyrics. Pink music is all very good. Raise You Glass us the best workout song I yet to come across. It is perfectly in tune with my elliptical. :)
    Best workout Lady Gaga songs are, hmmmm, Just Dance, Poker Face, The Fame, Bad Romance, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Edge Of Glory, Marry The Night and Born This Way. There's more but I can think of them. :)

As well as all the music I liked as a kid. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go, Michael Jackson, etc. LOL
    And some stuff I loved dancing at the club to.

I couldn't agree more Lady Gaga is the best to work out to.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    YES! I love you all!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I Like How It Feels by Enrique
    Super Bass by Nicki Minaj
    Walk Like An Egyptian by The Bangles (sounds funny but gets you moving!!)
    Hello by Martin Solveig and Dragonette
    The Way I Are by Timbaland
    Gimme More, Til The World Ends by Britney
    Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Monster by NeYO
  • MrsOMG
    MrsOMG Posts: 84
    Options
    This is a playlist I use sometimes at home x
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Cyndi Lauper, LMFAO, Alice Cooper, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Joan Jett just to name a few
  • Jules0336
    Jules0336 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    METAL.
    Godsmack, Disturbed, Tool... The louder the better for me :)

Me too, but also throw in some of the heavier stuff by Pearl Jam. This is the only way I can get through the elliptical
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    old Brittany, Christina, Rev Theory, Bon Jovi, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, anything with a beat :)