Where have you been all my life?

Options
I just recently decided to get my act together and lose this extra baggage. I've been reading through random posts and adding people here and there. I swear this site is better than Facebook. Everyone here is supportive and helpful and funny! I love it. One minded, REAL people, with the Same goal: Health.

Please add me. Tell me about yourself. I can't do this alone. I'm 24 204 pounds and ready to reach some goals. I want to be a sexy beast!

I am pretty well proportioned. Smallest in the waist area. Big butt and thighs. Pear shaped. But I'm don't want to be the big girl anymore.

Lets inspire each other. Lets get healthy. Lets do this!!!

Replies

• cheeki119
    cheeki119 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    welcome! i started 201.and have lost 12.2lb 3cm from waist and thigh and feel great! add me if you like im on everyday! i swear its adicive here. x
  • bound4glory2
    bound4glory2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm right there with ya! I am 45 and 231 pounds. My goal weight is 120, so I've got a lot to lose and everything to gain :)
    I want to fit in an airplane seat, wear a bikini on the beach and get a belly ring! LOL I'd also like to be able to quit all the meds
    I'm on.
    Add me to your friends list. I'll support you any way I can :)
    Kelly
  • royalstewart13
    Options
    I'm with you! Put on a lot of weight during the past 2 years and want to get rid of it. Doing well, stuck to my diet and exercised everyday since I began last Saturday. Going to my 1st Zumba class tomorrow - Yikes! I am weighing my self once a week so I can't wait until tomorrow first weigh-in. Go for it girl!
  • royalstewart13
    Options
    Good for you! 12 lbs! That's 10% of the weight you want to lose! Meant for cheeki119,