Jumping in -

Options
Hello! I figured I should just jump in and introduce myself. I need to surround myself with like minded people so I'm hoping to find a good community here.

.My name is Jessica, I'm 22. I have one daughter who is 21 months old. I've been overweight most of my life, growing up the house was full of snacks and cakes and cookies and soda. We lived in Alaska so fruit and veggies were expensive and rarely in the house.

I hit my lowest weight when I moved to San Francisco at 19. I walked EVERYWHERE, had a vending job, and lived with roommates so I never bought groceries, I just walked down the street and had sushi. I weighed 140-145. I was very happy with myself. Then I became pregnant and gained 50lbs. Now I'm at 200lbs and feel like I'm drowning in my own fat. I'm only 5'3", so this is just awful.

My mini goals:

-Drink 60 ounces of water every day
-Eat more vegetables
-Eat less meat
-Work out 6x a week
-Lose 7-10lbs a month

My ultimate goals:
-To weigh 125-130lbs
-To cut out meat and processed sugar completely

For working out I usually do 2 pop pilates videos. For cardio I do a lot of exercises with my own body weight. Jogging in place, jumping jacks, mountain climbers, et cetera.

Like I said earlier, I'm hoping to find a good community of people here. My S/O just told me he'd buy me a coke and large fries from McDonald's if I went out and bought him something to eat. Sigh.

Replies

• kascott10
    Options
    Let's be friends I need support and help too!! I like reading about petite chickas like us dropping the pounds because I cannot relate to tall and skinny!!! Best of luck
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I wish I could change all this weight into height! Lol.
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know what it's like to be short (5'2") and gain a lot during pregnancy (52 lbs). My daughter is 2 now and I am still struggling with the last 10 pounds!!