Calories and exercise

Options
I have been reading about eating the calories for your exercise but I don't think there is any way I can eat that much food. Should I just keep snacking on fresh veggies

Replies

• ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I was told the best thing is to eat about 50%, that way your body is not starving but you are also still using some of that burn. I thought this was good advice. x
  • ingbaden
    Options
    Thanks. I have been working out far longer than i have been counting calories and there is just now way I could eat as much as I burn in addition to what my net calorie goal is
  • A_new_Jess
    Options
    I find that MFP is overly generous on the calories it gives you for exercise. It's a lot higher than what I see on the machines, so I usually manually change it to somewhere around there. Some days I do eat some of the exercise calories, but only if I'm hungry. If I'm satisfied, then I don't force myself. Sounds like you're doing what works for you!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Try it.. see what works for you.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    This is so confusing to me! I hate it LOL :) I usually don't eat them back but sometimes I do (here lately I have been eating some back because I am so hungry!) but now I bumped my total calories up and am going to just go by that and see how that goes :)