Heart Rate Monitor - any suggestions

Options
2»

Replies

• CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have a pink Polar FT4 and I love it! I got for christmas so it's very new to me but I can already tell that it's really good! It's very easy to use and it tells you everything you need to know!
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this will help you any but...........Here is a link that was posted in another thread with a lot of information on HRM's. Also, I would suggest getting one with a chest strap as they are better to calculate an accurate HR.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Azdak/view/the-real-facts-about-hrms-and-calories-what-you-need-to-know-before-purchasing-an-hrm-or-using-one-21472

I purchased a Polar FT40 last year from heartratemonitorsusa dot com to replace my old Polar (which didn't calculate calories burned) and I :heart: the FT40.

You can search the internet for specials and lowest prices if you are shopping for any HRM on sites like heart rate monitors usa, Amazon, sporting stores, ebay, etc.

Also, search for online codes so that you can take advantage of any additional savings :wink:
  • megz85g
    megz85g Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i'm on my third Polar, a FT60 and i love it.
    so motivating to watch the calories burnt add up and over the week.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I got a Polar FT7 for xmas and am madly in love with it! The absolute ONLY con i have is that i have a small ribcage and now that the strap is worn in, it's slipping down on me. I'm hoping they make smaller ones :)
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    polar ft4!!!

What the two pugs said :bigsmile:

Awesome HRM and not in the expensive category