how to treat yourself without food!

Options
When you want to treat yourself after a hard day or just feel like a treat what sort of things do you do instead of dinner and desert?
also I am new to this site and looking for support buddies!

Replies

• Amie3378
    Options
    I tend to like art and painting when I am bored or wanting to treat myself. I also enjoy shopping . Take a bubble bath and read a book. get a manni-petti. manicure and peticure. Go to the movies. I like all these things. Your profile says you are a photographer
    get out and take nature pictures , If you live in the country and can , or go to the city and people watch and take pictures of unique things you see and frame them and hang them up in your house or appartment , or sell the pictures. :O) if I have over done this advise thing let me know just wanting to throw out some ideas for you. Have fun girl. you are young.
  • moomintrolley
    Options
    The best thing after a hard day for me is going to a cozy coffee/tea house and drinking something warm. Since I like my coffee pure and bitter and the tea I like the most is made of wild berries or some other fruit, I do not even need to add sugar or honey (though honey in small quantities is healthy) Combine the aromatic hot drink with a good book and you have a great way to get rid of all the stress :]