What's your favorite workout DVD?

angelapolite
angelapolite Posts: 249
edited October 7 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm looking to get some new DVD's for my collection. I have alot of the old ones, and I'm kinda tired of them.

What's you favorite DVD? How long have you doing it? What's were your results?

Replies

• HealthierAnn
    HealthierAnn Posts: 40 Member
    My favorite DVD's are Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. They are both kickboxing type workouts. The music is great, Chalene Johnson is an awesome leader. I've had great results doing both workouts. Between healthy eating and Beachbody DVD's I've lost 71 pounds.
  • I agree.....TurboJam is awesome!!
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    I agree on Turbo Fire, but also would add Insanity in there. A lot of people will say any Jillian Michaels videos or Zumba as well.
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    30 Day Shred!
    I dropped a dress size & felt more toned doing that last summer.
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 268 Member
    TurboFIre! That is my favorite. I lost 8 pounds from Nov 7 to January 5 on it...but I just added Shaun T, Rockin Body (that did have an awesome sale of 19.99) on Beachbody. and after a 3 week plateau I have started losing again, close to 3 pounds this week!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 397 Member
    Zumba and anything from Jillian Michaels
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Agreed. Zumba & Jillian!
  • ggus64
    ggus64 Posts: 22
    Power90 and 30 day shred!!

3031719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 811 Member
    I cannot for the life of me do DVD's! I can't! I don't know why! My mind wanders and I'm just like, "Ladedaaaa, oh other stuff to do!" I can't do it! And I would say it's bad willpower, but I go to the gym and work out like a beast. So I don't know about the dvds. D:
  • TurboFIre! That is my favorite. I lost 8 pounds from Nov 7 to January 5 on it...but I just added Shaun T, Rockin Body (that did have an awesome sale of 19.99) on Beachbody. and after a 3 week plateau I have started losing again, close to 3 pounds this week!

I just on the BeachBody website and looked at that TurboFire, it looks really fun!!!!
  • Any Leslie Sansone workout! Love them! I did them for three weeks last year and I went from not being able to run a full minute to running a mile without stopping!
  • have insanity once i completed the 1st month i lost 8 pounds didnt finish the second month
    now doing jillian michaels 30 day shred im on day 8 going good so far really like it lots of toning but great
    next ill do turbofire =D
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    p90x even though i only did it for about 3 weeks, and Tracy anderson Mat method.
This discussion has been closed.