Does anyone hate to be called fluffy?

Options

Replies

• sportsforfun
    Options
    I prefer voluptuous but I take what I can get.
  • meltygarden
    meltygarden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes. I know I'm fat, don't BS me.
  • ktmaee
    ktmaee Posts: 1
    Options
    my husband says I am comfortable, my girls call my fluffy
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I was reminded of this (also from the two recent posts about body type names). Buddy of mine looks to be muscluar and is a few inches shorter. I weighed about 180lbs at the time (also around 20% bodyfat). I asked him he much he weighed, he said "oh about 155lbs". I was going wtf? He explained his muscles were fluffy. I had to laugh at that.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I sometimes call my ex Fluffy... or Stinky... I always have. I thought they are terms of endearment? He calls me Steve...
  • I love it when my elderly neighbor calls me muffin. Reminds me of my muffin top.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    can't say i've experienced being called 'fluffy'.... been called lots of other things tho
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It's better than 'fluffer'

Ah hahahahaha!!!! Fo SHO!
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    funny-pictures-there-is-no-fluffy.jpg

Excellent :)
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    whats wrong with fluffy?? i think its way better than fatass.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yes. It's not fluff, it's my winter fur.

Keeps me warm at night lol
  • MommyTKD
    MommyTKD Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Actually I LOVE IT... Fluffy was the nickname given to me when I earned my 1st degree black belt (at our school, all the black belts get nicknames) and I'm associated with a Bichon which I had for 13 years. So I think of it as my personality, nothing to do with weight! :)
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82utG7Q3G_k

Love it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Only had that happen once. At a party and my friend introduced me to someone as "Her fluffy friend" I about died. So yeah, I do NOT enjoy that term. But I suppose its somewhat nicer than if shed said "This is Julie - our FAT friend"
  • michellef216
    Options
    Personally, i like the term "fluffy" better than fat, chubby, obese, etc... I call myself fluffy all the time. Everyone is different but instead of saying don't touch my roll,(lol), i tell my husband to not touch my fluff.... i just think it sounds better...
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Gabriel Iglesies made me love the word fluffy :love:
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    Yes. It's not fluff, it's my winter fur.

Keeps me warm at night lol

Recently had to see my extended family who hasn't seen me since the ol gain, and I told them this was just my winter coat :happy:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Only had that happen once. At a party and my friend introduced me to someone as "Her fluffy friend" I about died. So yeah, I do NOT enjoy that term. But I suppose its somewhat nicer than if shed said "This is Julie - our FAT friend"

Or she could have been a real friend to you and just said "This is my friend Julie."
    That's pretty mean that she had to use some term for your size in an introduction in the first place!:frown:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Not really. lol Since Fluffy is the 4th level of fatness, than its okay. http://comedians.jokes.com/gabriel-iglesias/videos/gabriel-iglesias--the-sixth-level-of-fat