Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• missybhurlock
    Options
    I chose this pic because most of the time I hate my pictures but this one was semi ok
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Because this is the finish line pic from my 1/2 Ironman in December.
  • piercedbeauty21
    Options
    It was the first pic that popped up in my picture file.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    It was taking on my bday in December and everyone told me how great I looked
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I choose mine cuz ...they just did my makeup..and i look totally goth..lol:laugh:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I'd NEVER put a pic like this as my profile pic on facebook. I took the pic myself and I think people would think I was vain by having a pose-y pic as a profile pic. But when I made this account on MFP I said you know what? Feck it. I'm gonna put a pic that makes me feel good about myself, a rare pic that I actually like of myself, because the reason I am here is to lose weight and make myself look and feel better.

xx
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    One of the happiest days of my life!! And i love it when my husband kisses my forehead :smile:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Bette Davis as Charlotte Vale from the film adaptation of Now, Voyager, a favorite book of mine. It seemed fitting.

Walt Whitman (1819–1892). Leaves of Grass. 1900.

289. The Untold Want

THE untold want, by life and land ne’er granted,
    Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I did a six pack for Christmas challenge with some other MFP buddies and this was the update photo - it's still a work in progress though.

Looking at it daily, firstly I still can't believe it's me because this time 18 months ago I was 34lbs heavier, much higher BF% and not terribly fit at all...but the picture keeps my focus not to overeat as well.

LOL I am the same way....everytime I look at my pic I feel so damn proud considering I gave birth to 6 human being. LOL.
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    My main photo is one of the few photos of me where I acually like how I look. I have a few on there not sure if you all can see them but I think you can see me getting slimmer!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My stomach to remind me how I've hit my halfway point goal!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    it is a picture my daughter and her friends. I love them both and this is my favorite pic.

Also I feel like that look towards someone right now:grumble:
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My Face at my best friends wedding. :)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I believe I'm the enemy.
  • Shoechick5
    Shoechick5 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It's me in Key West and I was really enjoying that Margarita
  • OutOfBreath
    OutOfBreath Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Because at the moment I feel like the hippo in the picture. Chasing the unobtainable.
  • Amh32290
    Options
    Well, Ive been on here for a few months and never put one up, so today i decided to throw one up that i took with my webcam a little back.
  • AnthonyScalco
    Options
    Because I'm gorgeous.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    It's from our Alaska trip in 2005. Loved every minute of it and like to think about it all the time! I also change mine sometimes to let people know my profession (firefighter) or during a holiday or if I just feel goofy! :happy:
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It just happens to be my most recent.