Looking for buddies and motivation!

Options
Please add me as a friend! I am looking for buddies to help me stay motivated and give me ideas! I only have 20 lbs to lose...however, I have been trying to lose it for over two years and just can't seem to do it :(

Replies

• norresha
    norresha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm lookn for buddies too lol..wow 2 yrs thats tough.
  • LadyWingsFan
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30 lbs and I've been trying ever since my eight-yr old was born haha :) I'll friend you!
  • graceserrano
    graceserrano Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 teenagers. Almost 50 years old and never giving up trying to be healthy1736514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Your profile says that you and your husband are gamers!! If you don't have a kinect, GET one!! You can game and work out at the same time!! I played the Adventures games earlier this week and my legs are still sore!! So much fun and you can compete against each other.
  • mamaof4boyz
    Options
    how do you friend someone?
  • PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies...
  • awhiteblankpage
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I've lost around 30 pounds and I have about 30 more to go. :)
  • cmcoles83
    cmcoles83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh! I need a friend too! Add me and I'll add you. Outside motivation is always helpful.
  • fallonlaree
    Options
    I'm always looking to add friends who want to push and encourage others! I try my best to do the same! I'm looking to lose well over 20lbs, but I'm here to push people and get that push back!! Add me!
  • 1Ciarrah
    1Ciarrah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I really could use some positive motivation. Anyone with a good attitude is more than welcome to friend me. The more the merrier, right....
  • Britnaymarie
    Options
    I'm getting back into my routine finally. My newest little one is 9weeks now and I am ready to shed the weight I gained. I always get back to a certain weight and then I have to actually work to lose anything past that. I'm aiming for 10-20lbs and tone it up. Trying to find time between full time school, work, and two kids (almost 3 and my youngest) is going to be my challenge. I would love to support and to get support :flowerforyou:
  • canadasher
    Options
    I am a 27 year old female TRYING TO get a routine going for myself!! I have a goal and am stickin' to it!!! Anyone who has any recipes, words of wisdom.. JUST a friendly "hello" and meet to people WOULD be something to help me out!!

:)
    Positive thinking= POSITIVE OUTCOME!!
  • hottitotta
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well. I'm new here and have no friends yet. my English is not the best but you will have to live with:) I'm from Sweden by the way...
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new too! I'm trying to lose 25 pounds. Please feel free to add me. I would love the support!
  • Lala20112
    Lala20112 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi
    U can add me 2 the more the merrier right.... I have alot of weigh to go yet ,havent really been serious till now, I find Iam slipping alot but I always get back on track. :))