im new here

Options
hello my name angie, i am new to this program and would like to make new friends so that we can help motivate one another threw this journey. i do not add men for the fact that i am married and i dont know how my hubby will take it but females feel free to add me :-D

Replies

• queenzepeda
    queenzepeda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie. Im Andrea and also new to the program. I just a baby boy 14 weeks ago and I am finally ready to get back into the fitness world (and my pre-pregnancy jeans). I am also looking for some support to help me along the way so maybe we can help eachother out! take care.:smile:
  • tammi42
    tammi42 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie, my name is Tammi. I just started on MFP 2 weeks ago and am loving it so far! If you want to add me feel free to.
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Friends here can be very motivational and keep you accountable. I used to make excuses for myself all the time but since actually becoming active here and getting some friends, they help me to stay on track and stop with my excuses.
  • AliciaJerome
    Options
    Hi Angie, and other MFP users!
    My name is Alicia. I started this program about a year ago, but then got lost with my weight loss journey, but Im back and coming full force! This site helped me to lose 15 pounds the last time I used it.
    I am also looking for friends and motivators! I will send you a friend request.
    If anyone else is looking for friends feel free to add me! I will show you support and encouragement too!

Good luck and Best wishes!

~Alicia
  • mzwashington
    Options
    Hi Angie, I'm Danielle. I just started back on here this week. I am also looking for support. Feel free to add me.
  • glenclewis
    glenclewis Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm pretty much a nut and post a lot. I try to be really supportive and have an open diary for you to laugh at. I do this often to reach different goals to lose fat or gain muscle. I don't keep track over the weekends because "I like to party". Look forward to meeting new people, message me anytime!
  • christy☼sunshine
    Options
    Hello Angie,

I am Christy! :flowerforyou:

I'm not new, but I haven't used my tracker in a long time! Feel free to add me and we can support one another!