Too strip off or not to strip off?

Options
cneale91
cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
After watching a program in the UK tonight about nudist and how they are wanting more younger people to get naked and embrace nudism. got me thinking! I am not happy with my body atm. i have lumps and bumps and not the perfect figure in my eyes but this program has really made me want to get naked! like go skinny dipping and just embrace the natural human body both male and female.

so i want to ask you MFP family and friends, what are your views?

would you get naked?
where would you do it ?
what do you think about different age groups doing it ?
nudist clubs and beaches?
do it in your own home and garden
worried the water might be a big cold gents?

get thinking and typing im looking forward to what you all have to say!

~NAKED AND NATURAL IS BEAUTIFUL!

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Not something I'd be comfortable with yet personally, though around the house is ok ;)

If you do decide to embrace the naturalist lifestyle, just be sure to send us all some holiday pics. :smokin:
  • cneale91
    Options
    hahah no no i dont mean like the lifestyle (sorry should have said) but i mean like getting naked occasionally you know like getting comfortable with your body and how it is naturally!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I shower naked. Does that count?
  • kirstynoble2212
    kirstynoble2212 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Skinny dipping in the middle of the night on a beach in Croatia was probably the most fun we had that trip and I've never been particularly comfortable with my naked body - do it!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I do housework in bra and panties LOL I have been skinny dipping and it was super fun! I would do it again at a smaller weight!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    would you get naked? -- yup.
    where would you do it ? -- any mostly private place or any nudist place
    what do you think about different age groups doing it ? -- i'm kinda weirded out about being naked in front of kids.
    nudist clubs and beaches? -- surely.
    do it in your own home and garden -- not my garden (i live in the hood). but in my house? all the time. I weigh myself naked and i'm hard pressed to get dressed again if there is no reason i have to get dressed.
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think that it is hilarious. The nudist here in the U.S. are trying to recruit younger people too (there are two nudist neighborhoods in my area). I know someone who does business with them and he said its all elderly people running around naked playing tennis and stuff. I guess its not the 'in' thing with the younger generations. No, I have no desire to join them LOL.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I'd skinny dip naked. But finding my drowned naked body would be unconfortable for me

Jeff (not a good swimmer)
  • cneale91
    Options
    would you get naked? -- yup.
    where would you do it ? -- any mostly private place or any nudist place
    what do you think about different age groups doing it ? -- i'm kinda weirded out about being naked in front of kids.
    nudist clubs and beaches? -- surely.
    do it in your own home and garden -- not my garden (i live in the hood). but in my house? all the time. I weigh myself naked and i'm hard pressed to get dressed again if there is no reason i have to get dressed.

love your honesty! i dance naked in my room too haha and i like in a shared Student house hahaha door closed though
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I love being naked....I have been to a nudest beach and getting it off felt so amazing...I've also been skinny dipping and it is also amazing....

Actually, I'm naked now.......
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I'd skinny dip naked. But finding my drowned naked body would be unconfortable for me

you'd be dead. i'm sure you wouldn't be uncomfortable.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

you'd be dead. i'm sure you wouldn't be uncomfortable.

The thought of it.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    This past august I went to Cozumel, Mexico, and a group of us got completely naked and swam out to a boat about 300 meters away. It was a blast. Although the boys were scared of sharks ^_^
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Well, after talking about going for about 30 years, for my brother in law's 50th birthday, he and my sister and I all decided to go to a nude resort. I was the biggest body in there, but after the first few "seconds" of feeling odd and awkward, it was extremely liberating. I hate swimming with a bathing suit on and we have always gone skinny dipping, just never in a place like this. This was a family place.. grandma's with grandkids and all that. We enjoyed it so much we went back a few times. The thing about being naked... everyone has flaws... I don't care who you are... and nobody really cares!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I would definitely go nude now that I've lost all my excess weight. :) I'm proud of my body now! I can't wait to show it off next summer at my neighborhood pool! (Though I'll be wearing a bikini, not in the nude lol) I have gone skinny in my own hot tub before (back when we had one) but not actual swimming or anything like that.

I don't think I'd be comfortable around kids in the nude though or a lot of elderly folks. I can only imagine the amount of staring. >.<;
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Personally i wouldnt wanna, even if i had the figure of Cheryl Cole.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with people doing it but i just wouldnt wanna and although im single atm i'd like to save something for on the bf to view ha! That when i get one of course lol.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    I think my boyfriend would definitely do it..... he spends the whole summer naked in our flat and frequently ran around our uni campus naked in the first year too.... me however, noooo i'm too afraid to look down most of the time!!!