Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news for you!
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. Such great successes (the weight and getting pregnant). Now life REALLY begins :happy:
  • newmommynewfitme
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yaaay! Congratulations! That hard work really paid off huh? :) Enjoy your pregnancy!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, thats brilliant!!!!
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! And, what motivation for continuing to eat a healthy diet!
  • jenniferijulia
    jenniferijulia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am hoping it works for me too :) . I got pregnant back in 2008 and miscarried, unfortunately, but since then had gained weight due to depression and work stress, etc. So, now trying to lose weight and eat healthier and have a more positive outlook and hope it works for me as well!! Great news and so happy for you! :)
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    congrats!! what a wonderful story :)
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    Congrats Momma-To-Be!
  • purduejaime
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I too have PCOS and after GAINING a little weight I got pregnant with my son after 3 years of trying! He is now a bouncy, smiley 3 month old! Have fun momma!!!
  • motivatedmommy1118
    motivatedmommy1118 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE success! Congratulations to you and your family! Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you! :flowerforyou:
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Options
    I also have PCOS. It sure took all the "fun" out of trying to get pregnant. I know what a struggle it was for me... I'm happy for you, huge success!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congrats mommy!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great news for you and good for baby to have a healthy Mom for good start!
  • CatEyes27
    Options
    I am very happy for you..............congrats!!!

My daughter has PCOS and endometriosis. Your success gives me hope that she'll make me a grandmother one day.
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It took us 2 years to get pregnant, infertility is a tough road. Happy and healthy 9 months and beyond to you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!