New some support!

Options
I am new here - just started a few days ago. I'm looking for a support system - would love some friends here! I would like to lose 90+ lbs. so it's gonna be a LONG journey. I really want to lose weight so I can do more things with my 2 year daughter - like ride rides with her at an amusement park. (Of course I want to be healthy too!) I really like this program but I need some accountability partners!!

Replies

• twhitney
    twhitney Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself!
  • Heather20646
    Options
    I'm new too and have lots to lose, so I plan on being around for a while. I think this website is great...it's nice to have a place to go to look for support, advice, recipes..everything all in one place!
  • kmcw50
    kmcw50 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to both you newbies. It's a fun and interesting site I think you wull like it :happy:
  • chipka
    chipka Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new too and could use some friends. I'll send a friend request.
  • DODIE50
    Options
    I just started myself. Don"t have a lot to loose but having touble dropping the pounds I want. UGH!! Increased my excercise and hopefully this will help. Started this website to make me more concious of my water and food intake, Hang in there everyone. It's hard work,b ut worth it!!
  • andreiaw
    Options
    Well welcome aboard, I'm new as well, Started Monday actually and so far I have really found that this webiste is pretty awesome. I could stand to loose about 50 pounds or more myself, so your def not alone here... I think this site has a lot to offer to people like us that are here to help and encourage each other to reach the goals we have set for ourselves. Good luck on your Journey and have fun, don't make it a diet... It's a lifestyle change that we are getting used to.
  • kaleber
    kaleber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    New to MFP as well, check out my topic Tricks of the Trade to get some encouragement and ideas. I will friend you so you can view my food diary. good luck!
  • aashorn
    Options
    I'm new too. I'm looking forward to using this website. It seems like there is a lot here. I'm trying to lose about 100 pounds so ill probably b around awhile.
  • DONNADEAUX
    DONNADEAUX Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Donna I am new here also as of today, got about 20lbs or so to lose,I too am looking for some buddys.:flowerforyou: