75 pounds down with pictures....

Options
hyde1977
hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
Hello.....so yesterday I posted some photos but apparently I posted them under Introduce myself and not in success stories....well I have figured out how to post photos now so I thought I would post again and include a bit more of my story....

Quick version....Just over 2 years ago I decided to join a gym....In July 2011 I changed job and decided I was sick of being over weight and unhappy with what I looked like...in the first 3 months of that new job I lost 33 pounds.....I am ashmed to say that when I started my new job I was at 243 pounds....I have co-workers on MFP profile and that is really hard for me to admint.....I am now 166 and extremely proud of myself.....In February 2011 a friend of mine from the gym (her husband actually) told me about this site and wow has it changed my life....I didn't think I needed support...I was wrong! This site has helped me to lose another 43 pounds.....

Secret to my succes- track everything and enjoy life! I eat chocolate, I drink Beer, I eat out, I do what we do ....Live life! However, I have found that balance...bought myself an HRM....to get my accurate calorie burn and now feel great!

I went form size 16-19 to size 6-8, XXL to S/M, % of body fat of 44.65% to 28% (still working on lowering that)

All I will say...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!! I had every excuse in the book....hold yourself accountable! Most of the time I work out to eat....Yes I eat most of my exercise calories....I love the gym, I love the friends I have made, I love being able to shop where I want....I just feel better about myself!

You can do it....Need help...add me! I will support you! Be ready for honestly though...I don't sugar coat.....

I don't know when I will be done my journey...In talking with some of the personal trainers at my gym....also a great support....I have so much muscle that I might not ever be lower then 160....I except that...even thought I want to be 145....LOL.....

Anyways here are some photos.......

I don't have anything at my highest but this seems to be the best progress pictures....

The worst picture ever....
Summer2009.jpg

some before and after- mexico 2010 and then 2011....one year apart
beforeandaftermexicooctober2010and2011.jpg

probalby my highest weight that I have a photo of....about 230
beforeandafternightout.jpg

Oct 2010
Mexico2010.jpg
Oct 2011
Mexico2011.jpg

Summer 2011
meandme020-1.jpg

Jan 1st, 2012....New Years Eve!

NewYears020.jpg
NewYears019.jpg

Thank You for taking the time to read.....MFP has serioulsy helped me so much and made realize that I did need support!!!!

Please feel free to send me a friend request if you are looking for a friend to help support....I would love to repay all the support I got!!!!

Stephanie

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!