It's lonely in here, need a few friends

Options
Hi everyone, So I finally figured out how to put a topic in here. lol . I've been on MFP for almost 2 wks now. This truly is a great program. 6lbs down and counting. WOOHOOO :happy: . I could use some motivational friends though. I have two so far, Ive gotten to the point in my life where if I don't get this weight off , I'm not going to age very gracefully. Kinda scary. My mom is my inspiration, she's 71 and can run circles around me. The woman can do a few push-ups, I cant get myself to do one. How embarrassing,.:embarassed: Now don't be fooled by my profile pics. Those are a few years old. I'm using them for motivation. I have a crazy sense of humor. so you'll find that i tend to post a few jokes, all in good taste of course. laughing burns a few calories, right. :laugh:

Replies

• pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Well looks like you are doing awesome...down 6 lbs already!! :) Feel free to add me if you like...I will support you the very best I can. :)
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Me too ...I'll be happy to support you, love a great sense of humor! :wink:
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Don't give up!
  • ladybug813
    Options
    Please add me too looks like we both have a long journey ahead of us my friend :happy:
  • chgetnfit
    chgetnfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've only been active the last 2 weeks, even though I got the app last spring. It would be great to have some motivators, please add me too!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Always looking for someone funny to brighten my day! Feel free to add me if you'd like... ;)
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Always looking for a good MFP friend who can bust out a few jokes every now and again, otherwise it just gets too boring.
    Feel free to add me as well. Good job with the weight loss so far :smile:
  • craig21037
    Options
    Okay, I'll be your friend. I've lost 46 lbs during the first 6 months last year and have been maintaining my target ever since. I look pretty svelt, huh?
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi Mia,
    I'm a newbie as well-1st week. Not even sure if this reply will post-still trying to feel my way around the site as well as the program. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!
  • just_a_southern_belle
    Options
    I'm new here too and could use some motivational (and funny) friends... so feel free to add me if you wish.

Good luck to you. Down 6 pounds already... :)
  • KimBee45
    Options
    I understand how you feel, I would love to have some friends too! 4 pounds in 2 weeks or so for me, so way to go! Also love to laugh, so count me in!
    :laugh:
  • Shellebell921
    Shellebell921 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Mia,

I too am new and I am still learning my way around mfp. Please feel free to add me as a friend. We can all support and motivate each other as we reach our goals.. Great job on the 6 pounds... And your mom is the bomb! She puts my out of shape behind to shame too..
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Newbie here too - day 10 !! Looking for friends too so please feel free to add me also :)

Vickie
  • tnfphelan
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just recently got back into the exercising on January 1st and I'm highly motivated.
  • pgrant0328
    pgrant0328 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I'm new this week and added motivation would be great!!!
  • tamika39
    tamika39 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club we are all hear for you and cangrats so far on your weight loss
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you would like! I have been on MFP for a little while know but I'm just now back to being active... I had lost motivation and gained 20 lbs back and now I have more to loose. I need lots of motivation !
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Send me an add, can always use a great sense of humor!
  • woodmetal
    Options
    I need friends and support two!! This is my first week! Haven't reweighed yet! That is a sunday kind of thing!! Kim
  • Bucifan202
    Options
    you can add me bucifan202