This is my first week!

Options
Hi Everyone,

This is my first week. I have coordinated a weekly weigh in at work program lasting 16 weeks. I have 57 employees joining me on my weight loss journey. Our first weigh in was last Thursday, January 5th. Wow what a somber meeting as you can imagine. We swore to support each other, share our stories and concerns and pay a dollar per weigh in. Our pot of gold for the big winner is over 900 dollars now. What motivation eh?? Our first loss weigh in was today, I lost 6.4 pounds. Did you all hear me cheer??? I am tracking my foods and have strong determination to treat myself as well as I treat others for once in my life! Thanks for listening. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your initial weight loss!
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is a big first week weight loss! Keep up the motivation and obvious good work!!!
  • Achristine96
    Options
    My first week too! I will add you...(:
  • vivat_regina
    Options
    WTG!! Especially on Finally Deciding to Be Good To You!!!
  • ingbaden
    Options
    Great job. Wow. This is my first week too.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Great :) You can do many good things for yourself in 16 weeks.

Let these weeks be a primer for many other amazing things you can do for yourself!
  • mkcreek
    mkcreek Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm also in Week 1! Trying to get down to a decent dress size before my son's wedding in October, so I definitely have a goal in mind. Plus the bride-to-be bought a size 0 wedding dress and it has to be taken in. I look HUGE next to her! Could use the support here. Thanks!
  • grannyneedstobefit
    Options
    This is my first week too! It has been good. How about being a friend?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!
  • shellie_park
    shellie_park Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow super loss in week 1. I too am in week 1 and joined a weigh in club at work. I weigh in on Fridays so we will see how it goes. i have had a tough week trying to figure how to count calories, track every thing i do but i am determined to keep trying. i lost and kept off about 50 pounds last year so i am trying to keep it going. Can't wait to hear about your next weight loss