Anyone from Colorado?

Options
Hi
I'm Dez. I've been using MEP app for about a month and the website for a few days. I've lost 4lbs so far. 2 years ago, Due to stress, medication, not eating right, and next to zero exercise, I was up to 230lbs. I worked hard and dropped 30lbs and plateaued around 200 for a long time. Now in the last 6 months I have slowly been watching my weight creep closer and closer to my old weight. That's why I'm here. I want to loose what I've gained and break the "200s" and get down to around 160. I believe that will be a healthy weight for my 5'8'' frame. I'm the kind of person who needs motivation and support from others. What can I say, I'm a social butterfly =)

I'm looking for some Colorado people and/or groups to friend. Would like to talk to some locals who know high altitude life. Colorado Perspective. Like ideas of where I can go, what I can do, etc... Colorado is a pretty healthy and active state, I would like to fit in someday. I'm a athlete at heart and want to keep up with the best of them out here.

Replies