It's lonely in here, need a few friends

Options

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I love a great sense of humor :) I'll add you!
  • TGomo
    TGomo Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This site has been incredible! I started in Fall and have no desire to look back. My friends are great support and I try to be as well! Best of luck - you are well on your way!
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Add me Im doing the 17 day diet and I can always use more friends no matter what diet and exercise program youre doing...:drinker:
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add ive been on here 380 days today so maybe i can help inspire.:flowerforyou:
  • stwalsh226
    Options
    I'd love to be friends!! I just started this week and definitely am in need of some motivational friends!!! I need to get this weight off so I can be there for and set a good example for my son. You are doing great so far!!! :)
  • physistwife
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss so far! Fell free to add me, I love anyone with a great sense of humor!
  • winnings
    winnings Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, l am just starting on this adventure called weight loss and could use a friend also. I hear that people with diet buddies are more successful. Feel free to add me as a freind.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    welcome and great job on your weight loss so far!!! keep it up!
  • kelsblues
    Options
    You're off to a great start. I'm looking for some friends too so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me if you like. Keep at it :smile:
  • bigprettygirl69
    bigprettygirl69 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I came in here with my sister and my cousin and lost them both, but I did pick up KierstyPants. I love trying to help people stay motivated and it does get lonely. So if you want a new friend, just stop on by. Congrats on joining.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way. You sound like my kind of people!
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week too. I signed up awhile back but just now doing it! Feel free to add me, maybe we can motivate each other!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. I am always open to new friends and support too!
  • lisamaegil
    Options
    I will be your friend send me an email:flowerforyou:
  • ladyrocha
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I love a person with a good sense of humor :D I see you're already off to a great start keep up the good work :)
  • sunnylv
    sunnylv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me too....anyone reading this!

I am going pretty radical though....I have dropped wheat from my diet. By choice.

But I am determined and have joined the gym. I have a husband and two children! They are motivated to change the way we live too.

I don't want my future to be diabetes and heart disease! I want to live a full long life!

Lisa
  • Tiffanycl79
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am also new on here... Looking for some friends for motivation!!! I am new to this type of thing but I am looking for something new to try... I have been browsing the site and it seems like there are great people on here....
    :happy:
  • StephLiechty12
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing. Add me if you'd like!
  • juliefurry
    Options
    Friends request sent!
  • LisaRN9
    LisaRN9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I need more fitness pals! I have to lose 65 lbs...so it's going to be a long row to hoe! I am embracing my small victories. I have tracked every day this week and I FINALLY uprooted myself from the couch and went to Zumba yesterday and today. I gained almost 50 lbs the past two years and have been trying so hard to get onto a diet and exercise plan. I never even lasted a day. Good health is important to me, so this time I have to be successful. I have lost the five pounds I gained over the holidays. It will be exciting to keep going past that and to actually fit back into my smaller clothes. One strategy that helped me this past week was to focus on a short term goal; tracking one week and exercise 3 x.