2»

Replies

• nicolemiller109
    Options
    Wow!!! You look awesome!!!
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I know it's hard, and you can see that hard work pays off.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you have come along way baby!! Love it, LOOKING goooood!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have made some excellent progress!
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I want to quote all of you guys and gals.. It was a good push and I know my grandparents would want me to continue my Journey... Every little word is motivation now its me who as to put the work into this. Congrats to all of you and what you have accomplished this far.
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! The first thing I noticed when comparing your first photos to the most recent, is how I could hardly find you in the first one, but now I see a beautiful you! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You are doing an excellent job! Keep fighting, killer! Friend me and I would be more than happy to keep you motivated along this journey. We're in this together!
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thanks.... the first photo was christmas of 2009 and i felt horrible, my nephew was just borned and it was sposed to be a happy moment.. 2nd picture was taken in Tamollys, a month before i started working out. 3rd pic was in Marshall Texas i felt great
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    So wonderful... much love to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!