FitBit

Options
Hi All!! I was wondering if anyone out there has used the FitBit and what they thought of it? I watched all the videos and read the reviews but I know how marketing fakes things. Any input good or bad would be appreciated as I am thinking of buying one. Thank you!!

Replies

• denalaughs
    Options
    I LOVE the FitBit but I lost mine last night.... :-( I think I flushed it down the toilet. In the night, you wear it in a wristband. I woke up and it wasn't in the wristband, and I couldn't find it anywhere in my bed, under my bed, or in the path from my room to the bathroom which is the only places I went. It was a HUGE investment to lose so quickly (only had for about a month). I'd just caution you to be extra super careful if you do get it.
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mine is on its way and I should have it tomorrow. I've heard great things about it. I'm curious as well so we shall see! :wink:
  • Littlered9
    Options
    I am wondering the same thing! :wink:
  • StephanieGabriele
    StephanieGabriele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I get it for 50 dollars through my work I just found out! Been scoping it out for a loooong time.
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've had it for a few weeks and I really like it. My Fitbit is a good reminder to get me moving in the middle of the day, when I'm on my computer at work.
  • YbFit
    YbFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got my Fitbit and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. If you wanted to see other user's feedback there is a group forum for Fitbit users. The FB syncs with my Withings scale and it lets me track BP on the website, so far it's been worth the investment.

Denalaughs thanks for the cautions on the wristband, I wear mine on my bra during the day as I'm afraid I'll loose if if worn on my belt. Hope you get a new one soon.

Happy Loosing
  • jdunn2191
    Options
    I've had my fit bit for over a year and I just wear it on my bra EVERYDAY. It's so easy to use and it's just awesome. Such a great investment, I love it.
  • Littlered9
    Options
    Hey all! Did you know that the FitBit now sync's with myfitnesspal? Just heard word of that a day or two ago. Makes me consider getting one even more.
  • Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    I've only had mine for a few days but so far I'm 150% more active than I was before. I have a desk job, so I spend most of the time sitting. I also commute 2 hours each way to work every day, sitting on the train. I probably walked about 3,000 steps a day prior to the fitbit. Now, I'm logging a mandatory 10,000 steps a day. It helps so much! I don't use the elevator anymore. I stand on the train, and stand by my computer all day at work. If you're in the same situation, and your lifestyle is very sedentary, then it's a good investment.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for a week. I really like it. The little challenges it puts to u on a daily basis kinda helps you make good little desicions that stack up ( stairs instead of elevator- walk instead of subway etc.) and I love the automatic interface/excercise log with MFP.