Anyone get drawn to places?

Options
lyssamichelle
lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
My sister thinks I'm crazy now. I'm drawn to the Chelsea Hotel. I don't know why. I mean, over the years I've seen pictures & something in my mind was pulled to it. I always blow it off though. I get this vibe.. it's an amazing feeling. I can't honestly understand why. I felt the need to share this with people. haha.

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Ste. Chapelle cathedral in Paris. Someday, I will see it in person.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Ooh I have astory. I'm drawn to a place I don't even know. Just that it's an antebellum type home in the American south, big parlour. Kind of like I've been there before...
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    Ooh I have astory. I'm drawn to a place I don't even know. Just that it's an antebellum type home in the American south, big parlour. Kind of like I've been there before...
    Like a past life type of thing?
  • 76tech
    Options

Perhaps :-) Spent the past 20 years of my life piecing together things with several other people I know. I'd be willing to tell more if you're interested.
  • lyssamichelle
    Options

Perhaps :-) Spent the past 20 years of my life piecing together things with several other people I know. I'd be willing to tell more if you're interested.
    I kind of am. That type of thing fascinates me.
  • 76tech
    Options

I kind of am. That type of thing fascinates me.

PM about to be sent
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    I'm not drawn to a certain place, I am to oldish, somewhat secluded houses. I dunno why but they make me feel more at home than anywhere else.
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    I'm not drawn to a certain place, I am to oldish, somewhat secluded houses. I dunno why but they make me feel more at home than anywhere else.
    Maybe it's because they have more history. & that comforts your soul. Lol