Need Support

Options
I had to go away for the weekend and in the bathroom was a scale. I knew I had gain some weight but have not been on a scalein almost a year of more, so of course I had to jump on that scale. I cried when I found out I have gained 50 pounds in one year...I have to be kidding myself. Just last year I was wear a size 8 and the year before that a size 6.

Of course I started back on eating healthy but what I just found out today is that I am still hurting myself. Although I am eating healthy and I mean all the way of giving up the sweets for my 100 calories bars but I guess Im eating too much or the good stuff. I only ate twice today (not on purpose) but I still ended up 51 calories over.

As far as exercising I go in spurts. Without support I start and stop, start and stop. But when I have a person with me I can go daily non-stop and push myself to the limits. I have to be able to do this. So I am hoping that with internet support I can make this happen. By June 30th, my 35th birthday I would love to be back in my size 6 even maybe 7-8.

Please I need to support to make this happen.

Replies