New chunky-puff! College student, age 20

Options
I need people who are willing to motivate me and just talk!!

Replies

• Kaylavanhalen
    Options
    I would give anything to redo my first year of college it's when i gained all this weight! i just started and my goal right now is to look decent for spring break. i'll send you a friend request!
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey! Friend request sent :)
  • Kaelabaela
    Options
    Me too!! I'd love to friend you all :) I definitely need motivators
  • chimbleysweep
    Options
    I'm 22 (will be 23 next month!) and just graduated college in December. College was definitely not helpful for my weight.... I'll send you all a friend request!
  • janessac
    Options
    I'm 20 and a 3rd year student trying to lose the 30lbs I gained in first and second year =) friend request sent!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I'm a 3rd year nutrition major :] good luck this semester!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I will support you!! :smile:
  • JammyJae
    JammyJae Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! I am in college and I need people to kick my butt because I like to stop logging for days at the time!
  • allkindsatangy
    Options
    I would love some friends too! hahaa. I'm in my first year of university.. From September to December I gained 17 pounds! Nooootttt good at all.
  • graceceleste90
    graceceleste90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in college too and classes start next week. I'll be here to help! !! : DD
  • moerae159
    Options
    I'm not in college but I definitely have gained weight since high school! I would love for all of you to add me. I need more friends on here who I can talk to.
  • lieshas
    Options
    college hasn't been kind to my waist line but im getting back on track this semester!
  • ksuther13
    Options
    If you think college is rough on your weight, wait till you have children!
  • Egatewood
    Options
    Hi I'd love to be your friend ! I need help getting this weight off too. We could help each other.
  • GOOOO TEEEEAM WHOOO WHOOO . . . I would love to go back to college, than University. But I get overwhelmed by just how much there is to learn, So im gonna go with one of my other goal and try and get in the fire Brigade :D
  • mellybelly91
    Options
    I'll accept all friend requests. :3
    We can help each other out.
  • braeden_rease08
    Options
    Looking for some motivators!! I lost 42 pounds over the summer while my husband was at boot camp so i could see him and be a "new me" i did very well. Now we are back at our house, he is home, and i have since then gained 15 pounds, even got up to 20 pounds. I will most likely log in everyday, so i will help you also!! Add me, and we can conquer this together! :)
  • kvhmc
    kvhmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • charleybowen89
    Options
    wow i thought i was the only student struggling, seems like im just one of many. Id love to be friends with all of you, motivation is what we need to hit out goals :-)

Charley xx
  • missfitjunkie
    Options
    Looking for some motivation? Friend me! Good luck champs on your journey!