Looking for UK friends with open diarys

Options
Hi

I'm interested in more UK friends with open dairy's - this is so I can get ideas of what other people are eating.

Because I've been on other diets where certain foods are not allowed, im enjoying the fact that I can now eat anything - however i don't particularly know what foods are low - so looking at what others eat, will give me ideas. I've already made some great discoveries from some of my existing friends.

Obviously I don't mind other no UK friends - its just that like I said, im looking for ideas of products I can buy.

Cheers Matthew

Replies

• Matthew_Wilde
    Matthew_Wilde Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    anyone
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My dairy is open - so add me if you like - I keep tweaking my diet as I experiment with different products and it helps when people have left their dairy open so that I can get ideas.
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in UK, feel free to add me :)
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    my diary is open. add me if you wish
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I don't eat much variety of food but you're welcome to add me if you like.
  • Staceydoodles
    Options
    You can add me! I'm not the healthiest eater but I don't hide it. This is a learning curve for us all. Xx
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm still battling with my will power but stick under 1400 calories most days without hunger pangs.
    Feel free to add me if you like
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • bubble79
    Options
    Hi i am in sussex and feel free to add me and look at my food diary.

thanks
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open... It's good for my self discipline! feel free... but I eat no meat...
  • JessK78
    JessK78 Posts: 26
    Options
    add me if you like - i'm vegetarian though so you might find my diet lacking if you are a carnivore!

I try not to restrict myself and eat most things that I like (eating out etc.) and just hold back on other meals on those days
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Ireland and my diary is open, add me if you like. :happy:
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, not exactly a shining example of health and nutrition though
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    UK and Open Diary If you'd like to add me! Not that my diary is that exciting lol

Feel free anyone to add me!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Have sent a friend request. I have an open diary and am based in East London.
  • Jeannemum
    Options
    Mine is open, but I`m still finding my feet. Feel free to add me. I really need some more friends :)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, and I'm based in london, I wouldn't necessarily go by what you see this weekend, but from next week I will be back at it. I also cook from scratch a lot, but quite happy to share recipes and tips :)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added as a friend.
  • knowkeys
    knowkeys Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My is Open.

I know I am stating the the obvious.

"It works when you record everything. Doesn't if you don't"

All the best

Steve
  • DefConJen
    Options
    I'm in Cheshire with an open diary.
    Not always the healthiest, but always honest!

I know what you mean about getting ideas, particuarly low-cal snack foods, that are available in the UK. Feel free to add me.